Home

Chanyeol's POV

I travel a lot, which means i don't get to stay at home often. Not only that but even having time for myself is rare. For us, having that time would mean a lot. It's like having gold.

It's been a month since i step foot on my front door, which also means it's been a month since i last saw her. How i miss her. Her scent is still perfectly clear in my mind. Just how i wished i could hug her right now and kiss her plump lips.

Today is our first day of EℓyXiOn in Japan and here i am waiting for her to come through that backstage door and see her smile. Shit. This again. I've been having these wild daydream and i know it. It won't happen.

The reason why i'm so far away from home is that it was too much for her. She's the type of person who can't stay far from home. Yes, the home i meant is her. Everywhere with her is home to me.

Someone tapped my shoulder, must've daydream too long now.

Your POV

I was rushing through the gate and just in time to get in. Phew, i thought i'd miss this chance. There's no turning back now. A month is enough to be far away from him. Away from everything. Away from home.

Damn this heart is beating way too fast. What if he decided to make a new home? I should've just forced myself to follow him. Damn regrets always happens later when you make decisions.

After it felt like hours, i finally arrived at the home of his favourite food. Yes, the land of sushi. I literally took all my guts to go here without understanding anything.

Luckily, his manager saw me and picked me up straight away. I am super darn nervous. The what if i had is still bothering me. What it it's real?

The manager told me to take some rest before the concert and he would pick me up again later.

"Wait, isn't this his luggage?" I asked,

"Yes. Don't worry i'm sleeping with Baekhyun so you could have quality time with him." The manager replied.

I toured around the room and found his favourite jacket. I took it and this is the scent of home. I miss him so much.

I couldn't sleep instead i was confused on what to wear later. Ugh i just want to look good for him.

The manager picked me up and we went straight to the dome. He gave me backstage pass and i was in his dressing room. I waited and the more i waited the more this heart can't control.

Those voices. I recognize them. Shit. What if he doesn't want me here?

They were shocked at first and i couldn't spot him. He was talking to Kyungsoo and when he entered he was silent.

The others knew and start going out except for him,

"I can--"

He hugged me tight. This warm embrace. This is home.

"I've missed you." He finally said,

"Nado ... (me too)" i smiled.

It was time for them to do the show and he's making them late.

"Go ..." i said,

"You're staying right? You're not going anywhere right?" He asked as he held my hand tighter,

"Wherever you are, in whatever continent it is. That's where i would be. That's where our home is." I smiled.

He pecked my lips and left. No matter what we're going through now, i will be with him. When he'll be, that's where my home would be.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
[A/n] enjoy guys! I don't know about this one but i think it's cute :)

Xoxo,

ET🌹