Tattoo

Everthing is better when you're with someone. But is it better to be with someone who loves you entirely? Or is it better to be with someone who you love entirely? Lucky for me, i got both.

I woke up to the feeling of warmth next to me. I know it's him. It's definitely him. The only warmth i can feel on this cold days. From the warmth you could scent him, the sweetness of it. I turned around and found him still deeply asleep.

He's probably got super tired from the practice he has last night. Damn. Even with his tiredness  he is still so charming and how lucky am i to be right here. To get this view every morning. Well, not really every morning since he has to do tours and stuff but who else is lucky enough to get this view?

He smirked and woke up. He pulled me closer and let me hear his beating heart. It synchronizes with mine. The things that he does right now makes me want to stay at bed all day long. Even weeks or month, i don't mind.

"Wae?" I asked,

"I wanna show you something." He replied as he sat up and starts to take off his shirt.

"Omo, isn't it too early to have these kind of things." I blushed,

"Now who's the one having dirty minds?" He smirked. He still took it off and then laid back again.

I was confused and had no idea why he did that. I know that he's uncomfortable sleeping with his shirt on but why take it off now? Why not last night?

"Wae ..." i asked with a cute voice as he showed me his right shoulder.

I was surprised and starts to rub on it. He got a tattoo. Two actually. Right underneath his collar bone. It was our name but there were space between it. I gave him a confuse look again.

"I gave the space because one day, once we have a child ... his or her name would be in the middle between ours." He smiled. I was so touched.

I hugged him tighter and let a tear fall. I never knew the guy i fell in love with is such a sweet guy. How can he be this sweet? He was never the romantic type but once he does, he'd do anything to be one.

"Wae?" He asked,

"I'm just so lucky to have you. You are the greatest gift i've ever gotten so far in my life." I smiled,

"No, you are. You are the greatest gift. You are my everything." He pecked my lips.

I probably should tell him that i also got a tattoo of his name, exactly the same he did on his finger. Except it's yeol not loey.

"Jagi ..." i said as i showed him, he was speechless. The last time he told me to get a tattoo, i was freaking nervous and bailed out.

"You should've tattooed it on your heart." He scoffed,

"I don't need to show that i already tattooed it right?" I smiled,

"Wait ... earlier you said so far. So who's going to replace me?" He pouted,

"Paboya ... (you fool). Of course our child will replace you." I hit him lightly,

"Arraseo." He grinned and pulled me closer, "When?" He continued.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
[A/n] this one makes me wanna get a tattoo of his name too lol. Enjoy guys!

Xoxo,

ET 🌹