Brother

Chanyeol's POV

The day we've all been waiting finally arrives. Still freaking nervous even though this is the second time i'll be experiencing this. She looks like a mess and exhausted but i still see her beauty. The beauty she made me fell.

"You're doing great bubs." I kissed her forehead to ease her pain. She was holding onto my hands tight every time the pain comes back. How i wished i could be the one feeling the pain instead of her.

It's four in the morning and i'm overwhelmed how she could manage to hold the pain for the last three hours. She's wonderful.

"How you doin' there babe?"

"This is harder than the last time." She groaned,

"Please if you can't hold it, don't force yourself. You know that's dangerous and i don't want to lose you." I worried.

As the sun begins to set, we were in the operating room. She couldn't hold it after four hours of everlasting pain, at least that's what she explained how it was.

She started to cry out of nowhere and i thought she was in pain. Though these words came out,

"I love you and i thank you for being here when i needed you the most." She cried. I leaned down to kiss her as she hissed.

Exactly at six, a cry was heard. I couldn't hold my happy tears as i saw her crying again.

"You did a great job." I smiled.

The baby was beautiful and damn how i wished i could hold this laugh.

"I'm sorrry babe, he has to have my ears." I chuckled as she kissed its forehead.

"They're wonderful. You need to remember why i fell for you." She chuckled. Right, i still don't get how a beautiful girl like her liked my ears.

I went home to grab few stuff and our daughter, Jisoo, who's extremely excited to see it's little dongsaeng (little brother).

"Appa!" She ran to me as soon as i opened up the doors.

"She's been wondering back and forth when she knew you were going to pick her up." Said my sister,

"Ready to see your dongsaeng?"

"Let's go!" She said as she pulled my hand outside.

From the moment i picked her up, she couldn't stop smiling. She was also talking nonstop and i already know where she got them from. When we arrived, she pulled me straight away as if she already knows the way.

It was the opposite to what we both expected. The first thing she knew she was going to get a sibling, she cried the whole night. Thinking we wouldn't love her anymore.

It wasn't true. How could i not love her? She was made out of pure love. Pure love that changed our lives forever. She was beautiful just like her mother, how could i not fallen for her too?

"Eomma!" She screamed,

"Hey honey, how are you?" She smiled as Jisoo kissed her eomma,

"Where is he? Where's my dongsaeng?" She jumped excitedly,

"I'm going to grab him."

She awed as her little dongsaeng wriggled in my arms. She carresed his cheeks and kissed its forehead.

"Grow up quickly, dongsaeng-ah. Let's play together." She smiled.

I knew it from the beginning she would be the best mum for my kids. It was true. She never complaint having Jisoo even after she gave birth to Minsoo.

"Thank you for being such a wonderful eomma." I pecked her lips,

"I love you."

"I love you more." As we cuddled into a group hug.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

[A/n] somebody help me stop writing these daddy Park lol i like these kinds of story because i rarely see this side of Park Chanyeol. Enjoy guys!

Requests are welcome :)

Xoxo,

ET 🌹