Pervert

If there's only one word that could describe the great Park Chanyeol it would be pervert. Oh wait make that two words plus naughty. He may seems like an innocent kiddo to his appa and eomma but trust me, he ain't innocent at all when it comes to bed.

There will be time when he's all sweet and stuff bringing flowers whenever he comes home but that kinda means he wants something. I started to like his naughty side but at the same time it gets annoying, sometimes.

Been currently staying at his parents house, a safe haven you could say. He won't be able to do anything here.

"You've been staying for a week here, can we just go home now?" He whined like a kid,

"Ani, i'm helping out eomoni until your appa returns."

"Appa returns in two weeks. I can't hold that long." He whispered the last sentence,

"Ouch!" I kick his foot,

"Get control of yourself, Park Chanyeol." I teased him, kissing that soft spot on his neck,

"Ya!"

This side of Chanyeol makes it easy to tease him. I did a prank on him once telling him i was pregnant. He was so shock and so scared, scared what will he do to inform my parents. He looks hella cute when he gets scared, panicking everything.

"If you can't stay too long in here then just go home."

"Ani, i can't live without you."

"Tsk. You went to USA for how many weeks." I crossed my arm,

"Aish you really don't know how to react to these kinds of things." He grumbled plopping down on his bed,

"I'm really serious though, i'm not trying to use excuses living in your house just so you can't do anything with me."

"I know, i never thought about it just ... i've missed you so much and after this i don't even know when we would have such time to do so."

Debating with him never ends up. It always has a way for me to eventually give up with him.

"I'm glad will be home for the weekends."

"You asked your noona to come home didn't you." I glared at him,

"Ani."

It was so obvious he asked his noona to be here. There's no way i could fight for that, i'm a dead end. Arriving back at home feels so good. I never thought i'd miss this place so much.

"Really? Righ right now?" He pulled me towards our bedroom,

"The faster we start, it's better."

I woke up in the room by myself. He must've wandered off somewhere. Shoot, my body aches a lot now. I looked around the room with all our clothes scattered on the floor. Picked up his oversized shirt and went out. Where did he go? He should've told me.

"Geez Park Chanyeol, i can't wear revealing clohes now." I saw the hickey he made near my neck,

"It's only purple, it'll fade awag soon." I heard the door opened,

"Where have you been?" I walked up to him and hugged him,

"You're always clingy after it." Kissing my cheeks,

"Ani, i was just worried when you were no longer in bed."

"Tsk says the one who wanted to have distance for the past couple of days. I went out to grab some food. Thought you like to eat after some exercises." He cocked an eyebrow,

"Ya! That doesn't count an exercise." Looking away feeling so hot around my cheeks.

We were back in bed after eating. Gosh i'm going to be fat soon if my life goes on like this.

"I'm wide awake Chanyeol and we've just eaten i can't just sleep like that."

"Ani, i just want to cuddle you." Tightening his hug around me.

I couldn't move either going back to sleep knowing he isn't fully asleep. I wanted to just turn around and see his face but his hug is choking the hell out of me.

"Go back to sleep."

"I'm still wide awake."

"Don't worry, i'm not taking advantages." He scoffed,

"I want to see you." In one move he flip me over to his top,

"Ya!"

"You said you want to see me."

"Park Chanyeol!"

He puts me beside him again, his sleepy face is always adoring. His under eyes are still puffy making him look even cuter. I've always like poking his dimple, it's cute how you could poke a hole in a cheek.

"You won't leave me right even if i'm this pervert."

"What kind of question is that? Of course i wouldn't, that's the personality of being Park Chanyeol. I'd accept everything of you. Just reduce the thoughts of it."

"Great then." He hugged again falling back to sleep.

There's no way i'd leave him. I love him too much for me to leave him.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
[A/n] here you go SuamikuCapang61 hope you enjoy it, sorry if its sucks lol
.
I had troubles with my wattpad yesterday so i couldn't upload a story but today i'm back and glad to be back :)

Xoxo,

ET 🌹