Size

It hasn't been that long since i dated him. As the days grow, the more i got to know him. He's a lot fun and i couldn't be happier. I love him so much i started to love him more than i do.

"Let's go for a date tomorrow."

"I'd like that."

"Where do you want to go?" He asked,

"Up to you. You want to go the cemetery i'll still go anyways, as long as you're with me."

"Fine then, we'll go there."

"Ya!"

"But you said so." He chuckled as he tickled me,

"I was just trying to be sweet, okay. Stop it." I giggled,

"You're already sweet." He pinched my nose,

"Stop making my heart burst." I grinned,

"You're the one who's making my heart burst."

Maybe it's just still the beginning and we're still in that lovey-dovey stage. He's my first for everything, probably that's why i'm acting so childish when i'm around him.

I didn't know how i got here. It's as if i forgotten about everything before i even reach to this point, the point where everything is just about him and nothing else.

"Can we just go out tonight?"

"Why? I thought you had plans." I replied,

"Ani. It got cancelled. So what do you say? We could go for a dinner date. That'd be lovely right?"

---

We got into one of the famous restaurant in town. It's quite crowded today since it's the weekend. I've always love going here since this is where it all started. All my favorite moments occur in this place.

"And we're even sitting at the place when you asked me out."

"Really? I don't remember much."

It was just the sweetest day. I didn't expected to have him that fast and yet it only a couple of days for me to be his. It hasn't been six months since we first met and dated.

To conclude, it hasn't been that long since we got to know each other yet i feel like i've known him my entire life.

We talked and talked throughout the night, laughed a couple of his jokes and even had moments to stare at his beautiful eyes. His eyes are always beautiful, too beautiful to even exist. It felt like i was some kind of trapped in his spell.

"Listen, i know we haven't known each other that long. I just don't want to scare you but i will not rush you if you don't want it."

"W-what you mean?" I got so confused when he suddenly said those words out of nowhere,

"I love you so much and i just can't bare the thought of not having you completely mine."

"Chanyeol, you know tha i'm completely yours. Why would you say that?" I gently squished his hand,

"No, not completely."

I was suddenly dissapointed. I didn't know what to say or reply to his last sentence. Trying to hold back my tears and it's so damn hard. What's wrong with him? Am i not good enough? Has be found someone better than me?

"So i know all your sizes."

"W-what? Chanyeol, what are you saying? Stop saying non-sense."

"I know your shoe size, your clothes, jeans and other things. Even your bra." He scoffed at the last one, making me blush so hard.

"W-what are you talk--"

"But i just don't know one size. I've been trying to find it yet it's so hard."

"What is it?"

"Your ring size."

Should i be happy? Or is he proposing? Am i just dreaming? Pfft, what am i thinking. Dreamer.

"Is this a joke or what?" I scoffed,

"Do you want to marry me?"

I was shocked when he really said those words. We stayed in silence as i tried to process his last sentence. Did he really just proposed to me?

"I know it's kinda in a rush but i really just can't get the thought of not having you out of my head. I really don't know your size so i didn't bring a ring yet."

"Yes! I'd be an idiot to reject this." I sobbed,

"R-really?"

I hugged him so tight as i felt so relieved.

"We'll go and buy a ring that you like tomorrow."

"Omg. I'm not dreaming right?"

"No. I do really mean it. I love you okay. But if you don't want to rush thing ..."

"No, no i'd like the idea of having you completely soon." I smiled.

---

This year has been the craziest year in my entire life. I met someone i wouldn't have expected to be the one. I dated him a few days after getting to know each other and just in six months he proposed me.

A year since that first meet, i'm finally and offcially his completely. To think back is kinda insane really, yet this insanity was the greatest thing i've experience so far.

"I love you so much." He showered kisses me,

"I can tell already, stop it." I pushed him lightly,

"I don't mean to rush this one too." I gave him a confused look,

"I'd like a baby soon."

This love is really insane and yet i'm willing to do anything for that cute guy.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
[A/n] i kinda find it weird but oh well and another 1k to go for 40k, thank you so much for all the support. I didn't expect to reach 40k that fast and that means 10k to go for 50k 💙 I hope you guys enjoy this one -teehee-

Xoxo,

ET 🌹

-he's the reason behind all my insanityand i bet yours too-

and i bet yours too-