Hug

Chanyeol's POV

I was startled when she shifted her body away from me. I thought i told her clear enough that from this hour, i wanted to spend the rest of the day to just stay in bed with her.

"I'm just going to the bathroom." I groaned and let her go, chill the hell out Chanyeol. She's just going to the bathroom.

As soon as she's back, i didn't hesitate to hug her tight again. Keeping her under and close to my chin.

"Why are you acting like this so suddenly?" I heard he mumbled,

"We've been apart for some time. I just miss you. Is it wrong?" I looked at her, giving some air for her to breathe.

"It only been two days. I can't imagine if you have to go on tours again. You weren't like this before."

"That's different now. We're married." I nussle her cheek,

"Tsk. No difference. I've been living with you for how long now ... this year will be our third."

"I just miss you okay."

Being apart from her just an hour makes my day so weird. I don't know how or why i act this childish now. Ever since we got married a month ago, i've been so childish towards her.

"Jagi." She hummed in reponse,

"What are you making?" I back hugged her, resting my chin on her shoulder,

"Um ... bacon and eggs? With some mashed potatoes? I guess. I don't know still confused." She pouted, gosh she really just teased me.

"Why did you kiss me?"

"Why not? You're my wife anyways." Making her chuckle,

"Stop it." She nudge me.

I couldn't look away from her while we were eating. The whole time i tried to look away, my eyes just couldn't. Just stop it now, she'll nag me again.

We spent the rest of the day just sightseeing the beach outside our lodge. It'll be her greatest present this year, she wanted to stay outside of our busy world. Away from all the noise, just the two of us without any interruptions.

"Thank you." She hugged me,

"This is nothing. I could've have taken you far from here all the way to the sweet cities like Paris or Venice."

"Ani. This is enough. You know we can't stay that long. You still have other stuff to do."

"Promise me though we'll get there soon."

"Ne."

The breeze was nice and i was relieved i took some days off. It's good to be able to have breaks from all the hectic kpop world. Only spending it with the one i love most, what more could have i asked for?

"Should we start making?" I hugged her from behind, while watching the waves hitting the shores,

"Making? Making what? You're hungry already? But we just ate breakfast." She chuckled,

"No ... i mean try to have something."

"Something? Stop and spit it out. I'm confused."

"Having a baby i mean."

"Tsk. We got forever, why rush it?"

"I wanna beat my noona. You know she's getting married soon."

"You're doing it again. Stop with the childish." She hit me lightly,

"Kidding. I just wanted to feel what it's like yo raise your own child. You know Xiumin hyung is having a baby soon. Most of my hyung are having babies soon."

"Tsk. Jelly jelly. I thought you wanted to focus more on the group."

"Yeah until one by one are starting to become a father soon." I rolled my eyes,

"You're cute when you're like that." She oinched my cheek,

"So ... can we?"

"I'll think about it first okay." As she kissed my pout away.

When we got back in Seoul, everything just went back to normal. As soon as we arrived, she started answering calls from peoplr asking her to organize our schedules again. How i wish she never was my manager.

"Idiot. I wouldn't be with you right now if i weren't your manager. I'll be back before dinner." She kissed me before leaving.

It was true though, the moment i laid my eyes upon her i loved her. I love how she could manage everything so well and so fast. That gives me security that she'll be a great mother too.

I didn't do anything much except for eating and sleeping, it's still my day off might just use it till the very end. It was getting late too and she's not back home yet. I checked my phone and was suprised to see so many missed calls and messages.

Come here, she fainted at work.

I rushed myself out and went to the desinated hospital. I panicked over everything goes wrong when it comes to her.

"Is she all right? What happened to her?"

"She's fine i think, go and ask her yourself. She's just awake."

When i got in, her face was kinda pale but i could tell that she was already okay. I hugged her so tight, was so afraid if something was wrong with her.

"Where were you? I expected to see you first when i woke up, instead Kai was here."

"Mian. I drifted off to sleep and silent my phone. You okay?"

"No ... i mean yes. I don't know how to react. I mean ... i'm actually surprised."

"Why? Anything gone--"

"I'm pregnant. I mean i know it's insane ... we always use protect--"

"Oops." I chuckled as i scratch the back of my head,

"Pabo." She glared,

"Sorry the last time we did it, it got rip. But i didn't wanna stress you out so i thought you wouldn't be anyways."

"We're going to be great parents right?"

"Of course. Of course we would." I hugged her.

---

These past months have been hectic. And here we are waiting for its arrival. I'm excited as soon i heard a baby's cry. As i held in my arm and hug her close, tears started to drop.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
[A/n] sorry if this one sucks but meh lol

Xoxo,

ET 🌹