Berlin

I rushed home knowing he'll be leaving tomorrow to Berlin. Kinda dissapointed too since it was so urgent, well he actuallt forgotted about it.

"I'm home ... Chanyeol-ah ... would we have--"

"What do you think?"

"Silver? You changed your hair colour again?" I brushed his hair, it was nice to finally see his hair coloured not just black recently.

"Yeah kinda silver grey-ish. Got them done since yesterday actually for the you know comeback." He smiled,

"How come i didn't--"

"Yeah. The room was too dark for you to recognized and i left before you wake up this morning." He pulled me closer and kissed me,

"Tsk. Stop cutting me when i'm talking. I don't like it when you do that." I pouted,

"Sorry. A habit of mine. So what are you're plans for tonight?"

"I don't know. I think i have some ingredients for dinner so why don't we rest at home tonight?"

"Cool. I'm going to take a shower first."

"Ah okay. So why are you going to Berlin? Is it for the comeback?" I cocked an eyebrow,

"Ani. There will be music bank there. We're filling in."

Quite dissapointed. I thought they could like do the MV like what NCT Boss did going to Ukraine and filmed there.

I bet they'll look cool too but seeing their schedules, it's quite impossible to do things like that with Kyungsoo oppa still filming and other members having their own tight schedules.

I managed to make his favourite dinner and once i was done i quickly head to the bathroom for a quick shower then went out wearing a matching pyjamas with him.

"Why do you always like me doing buns?" I hit him as he kept poking my bun,

"It's cute to see you like this. Like the memories when we used to have sleepovers are back."

Which reminds me, Chanyeol and i have been friends since we were kids. Unexpectedly, we ended the friendship and decided to take things deeper.

Falling in love with him has been the best thing i have experienced so far. Not have i regretted falling in love with my best friend, probably because he's so lovable and the cutest guy i have ever met.

"Do you have stuff to do this week?"

"Um not prior ones but yeah i do have some stuff to sort out. Why?"

"Oh cool then." He took out his phone,

"Why are you calling your dad?"

"Oh appa, could (y/n)-ah leave for the week? I'm going to take her to Berlin with me tomorrow."

"Ya! Chanyeol! Ani ... ani ... i'm not going to leave."

"Ne. Kamsahapnida aboji."

"Ya!"

"Eat faster. We got a lot of things to pack."

"Ya Chanyeol! Just because you're my boss's son doesn't mean you could do things like that. Other co-worker's would be so crazy about this."

"Don't care at all. Look, you're going to take my place one day. You know how much i hate working."

"But this is--"

"Aboji said is fine. I need you to come okay. I've been feeling weird lately."

"Weird?"

"I don't know ... is it wrong to really just ask you to come with and expect things while we're there?"

"What? Chanyeol ... what are you talking about?"

"You know ... i've been wanting to do this but i just figure out you don't want to."

"Omo." I blushed,

"Just come and take it as a honeymoon?" He smirked,

"Pfft. What honeymoon? We're not even married. Oh why is it getting hot here."

"Soon. You know i'm going to engage you anyways or do you want me to do it now?"

"I'd like a proper one please." I looked away,

"I can. I actually already bought the ring last week."

"Stop joking."

"I'm not."

He ran towards our room and went out with a little dark blue box in his hand. He then opened it up and gave it to me. How does he know that i like this type of rings?

"I accidently looked at your history pages on the computer and found that you were looking at rings. I didn't know which one but then i found one picture you saved." He took the ring from the box and went to put the ring straight in my finger,

"I don't need to ask and i don't need to know the--" I shutted him from talking with a kiss,

"Yes yes yes." I smiled,

"Now who's cutting off who." He hugged me,

"But at one condition." He looked at me confused,

"I want my first to be on the first night on our wedding day. I'm sorry but i don't want --"

"Sure. I'm sorry for asking that earlier. I'll wait then." He kissed my forehead,

"Thank you for understanding."

---

Once we've arrived in Berlin we all went straight to get some rest. Couple of days had passed so fast and i couldn't do much while i was there since he had work to do and then afterwards we'd go back home as soon as he finished.

"Oh bye Berlin. It sucks that i can't explore much here."

"We'll come back here. For our honeymoon, how's that sound?"

"Sounds great."

"Let's go home first."

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
[A/n] sorry if this sucks a lot been having writer's block recently. But i'm really excited with their upcoming comeback! Yes, SM just announced that they are filming so hopefully we'll be finally hearing new updated songs from them #thankgod
.
Btw, how's his new hair? I'm dying :)
.
P.s girls, find a guy who's willing to understand you in those moments ;)

Xoxo,

ET 🌹

-happy weekend-

-happy weekend-