Dimple

The first thing a mother would want to hear is not the news whether her child is a girl or boy or how much it weighs. It's her baby's first cry.

They took her into my arms. She was finally here, wriggling in my arms. She stopped crying as if she knows i'm her safe haven. She yawns and started to sleep.

Then it felt different, watching her now in his gentle yet big hands. She was still asleep and she looked so small. I couldn't resist seeing his dimple, i know he is that happy.

"Who does she looks like?" He asked, i was still too tired to answer.

"I think she has your eyes or nose. She probably looks like you."

"Let me see." I pulled his t-shirt.

He walked closer to me and sat at the edge of the bed. We examined her face carefully, trying to figure out who she looks like more. I didn't know if she looks like little me or little Chanyeol. It was hard to differ.

Suddenly, she smiled. There is shines tbe brightest smile. We both were shocked and got excited when there was a dimple.

"She got your dimples." I pinched his cheeks,

"I'm pretty sure she'll look like you. Somehow i recognize her face from somewhere."

"Don't tell me mum showed you all my baby pictures." He rolled his eyes,

"You were cute." I chuckled,

"Were?"

"Still cute."

Then there it goes, she started crying making Chanyeol flustered and panicked.

"Relax. The more you are panic, the more she will cry."

I told him to pat her back slowly as she started to sleep again. He truly did it. I never expected he could handle a baby.

"I can't believe this. I'm holding our baby."

"I can't wait to go home."

We stayed at the hospital for a couple of days. Once we got home we were relieved. We're finally together now, the three of us.

"Go and take rest first, i'll take care of her." He said as he took little M from my hands,

"Just wake me up if you need anything." I kissed him and went straight to bed.

It was probably the best sleep i've ever gotten so far after so many months before. I was surprised when little M was next to me. Sleeping peacefully, cuddling Chanyeol's hands. The best view i gotten so far.

I look over to the left and there were empty bottles, then i realized i took a deep sleep. Didn't thought he'd be so good with babies. I'm tearing up.

"If i move, would she wake up?" He whispered,

"Just slowly, i think it's fine."

He then move his hands away slowly then gave a really big sigh. He then pick her up and slowly put her inside her little bed.

"I did a really good job didn't i?" He back hugged me as his head fell between the crooks of my neck,

"I'm proud of you. I tear up earlier."

"Told you i'd make a great dad."

"Yeah after you ran away after telling you i was pregnant." I scoffed,

"Sorry. We were ... it was unplanned." He tighten the hug,

"I'm glad you came back."

"Wamna go out? I'll make dinner."

We ate dinner and then started to unpack things. There were so many presents and we were so confused of where putting them.

"I heard earlier you need to come back to the hospital next month. Why? You all right?"

This kiddo is so not ready for a baby.

"Idiot, we have to get little one checked up if she's doing all right or not." I chuckled,

"Ah, so you're fine?"

"Chanyeol, i'm perfectly fine." I kissed him,

"Do i have to accompany you?" I gave him a death glare,

"I was just joking." He smiled.

That night everything turned up side down. I haven't slept until dawn, little M was a little bit fussy.

"Aren't you going to sleep?" I asked,

"It's nearly five am, gotta be in dorm at six. I'm gonna shower. Will you be okay if i leave?"

"I'll be fine."

"It won't take long, i promise." He kissed my head then went to the bathroom.

Chanyeol had a hard time trying to leave home now. He just wouldn't let little M go. It's nearly six and he's still holding her.

"Look, she smiled again. Her dimple is so cute." He said as i took her,

"That's what i've been feeling so far whenever that dimple pops out." I poke his cheek,

"I still want to be with her."

"You need to go now."

"Appa will be back little one, be nice to eomma." He kissed little M's head.

He always know how to melt my heart at any circumstances.

Chanyeol's POV

Can't wait to be able to go home now. She was the reason why i'm excited to leave the guys. The reason why i have to go home.

"I hope your appa will stay with us forever." I was about to go in when i heard what she said.

"The first time i told your appa, he ran for his life. I didn't mind if he didn't want to be responsible for it. All i need for him to know that you are a part of him."

I was a jerk. I should've not ran away. What an idiot.

"Even if he left, i'd still be happy knowing i have a part of him." I was surprised, never has seen this before from her.

I got in and hugged her straight away.

"Never seen this before." I poke her cheek,

"Oh ... well i know how to hide the dimple." She grinned, showing her dimples.

"No matter what, from now on we are one. I love you so much and i will never leave you. Okay?"

"I love you too Chanyeol, will always do."

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
[A/n] chanbies are the best lol hope you guys enjoy this one

Xoxo,

ET 🌹