Carnival

"I hope you don't mind i bought a few of them." He said as we walked hand in hand. I smiled. I didn't mind at all. It felt like they were bodyguards.

"It's going to be fun guys." Said Baekhyun as he snuck in between us,

"Ya! Get off of my girlfriend." Chanyeol said as he lightly push Baekhyun over,

"Ouch! What was that for?" As Kai tapped Baekhyun's head,

"Don't get on his nerves, we're lucky we're here to get out of chores." He glared,

"So i see why you guys came." I laughed,

"Noona (older sister), forgive uri beagle." Kai slightly smile.

We arrived at the carnival, it wasn't as crowded as it usually does which is great. We wouldn't want to be forced getting out of this place quickly.

They were all wearing hats and mask and i did the same to keep our identities hidden. Gladly, people who are here with us are mostly families with young childrens. Side note, go out on a date when it's still school or work hours.

"Don't split up." Chanyeol said as he gave out their tickets. They nodded like little kids which i find cute.

It's been so long since we last came here. I remembered, the last time was when Chanyeol and i were still trainees and we'd sneak out time after time to go out here. Old days.

"Wanna hop onto the rollercoaster? Or should we try the horror house?" I asked,

"Horror!" Kai excitedly said,

"I'm having regrets choosing this over chores." Baekhyun sighed,

"Horror made your catchphrase famous." I chuckled,

"Kkaeb-song~" Chanyeol mimicked,

"Ya!"

We got in and it wasn't that scary, well i didn't find it scary. Though the guys were super close to me like not leaving a gap between us. It was so funny especially when a big guy like Chanyeol, he gets scared and shocked much.

Shit. I almost screamed seeing a ghost, Baekhyun screamed the whole time and it was making me laugh.

We got out and i could finally see their pale faces. I laughed looking at them super tired, way tired than they actually do practices.

"What are you laughing about?" He glared at me,

"You guys should see your own faces." I chuckled,

"It was scary." Baekhyun panted,

"Let's get going. We don't have much time."

We walked around and tried on different rides. It was so much fun and they seem to be so happy about it. How can they not be happy when it's been so long since they get their free time?

We even ate ice creams and bought snacks. I think we spent our money more on snacks than the rides itself.

"Jagi ..."

"Hmm?" I replied,

"Next time ... let's get out like this again. Without them i mean."

"Sure but wouldn't that be hard?"

"When we go to Japan next month, i'll take you to disneyland. This time i promise." He smiled, he always wanted to take me to places he likes. I love that most about him.

"Sure." I gave him a re-assuring smile.

It was getting late and we woudn't want to get caught soon. We got in our van and drove back to their dorm.

"A thank you would be nice." As Kai showed me a picture he took earlier.

It was so nice and cute

It was so nice and cute. He took it when Chanyeol had to piggy back me because he lost the bet we had. He kept saying that i gain weight and it was annoying.

"Thanks." I smiled,

"It's blurry though." Chanyeol said,

"Go and wear your glasses." I glared.

We arrived and i didn't want to stay longer, he needs to rest and i wanted to sleep too.

"Why don't you stay for the night? You haven't been staying either for the last couple of months." He said as he hugged me,

"I didn't want to be a burden for your guys. Especially you." I pecked his lips,

"We love you. They kept asking when will you stay or come over." He chuckled,

"Probably because they wanted me to make them cookies." I glared, he pouted and started to make cute faces. How can i resist?

"Fine. But tell them to shut up though when we wake up tomorrow. I hate it when they tease me wearing one of your oversized jackets when i go out. It's like we've done something terrible."

"We do, we always do." He smirked,

"Ya Park Chanyeol!"

He chuckled widely and we got in. Today wasn't memorable but it was worth to be a reminder that even if it's not that memorable, once you spent it with the ones you love ... it'll be unforgettable.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
[A/n] i got the 'kkaeb-song' phrase from EXO showtime, i forgotten what it meant so sorry lol anyways last night i hit 2k!! Im so happy and thank you so much, it really means a lot :) enjoy guys!

Xoxo,

ET 🌹