Visiting

He woke me up in the middle of my nap telling me he wanted to go somewhere. I was confused since he's not usually like this. He likes spending the day off only in his house just laying back and enjoying the rest of the day without hectic stuff.

"Where are we going?" He dragged me out of bed and pushed me slowly towards the wardrobe,

"Get change and we'll go somewhere special."

"Special?"

I was expecting that special place was something romantic. I got excited upon hearing it so i wore something nice and neat. I was starting to expect places like the amusement park or beach or parks.

When i went out and saw what he wore, i look hideous. He was just wearing the shirt he wore last night but just change his pants to jeans. It's even short not the usual long jeans.

"Wow. You look pretty."

"A-am i being too over? I mean you didn't even change clothes."

"Um maybe the dress is. Just where casual clothes. Someone's expecting things." He cocked an eyebrow with amusement,

"Tsk. That's why details are important."

I went out a couple of minutes wearing shorts and just one of his unused shirts since it doesn't fit on him anymore. It's ridiculous though how it still look big on me.

"Kaja."

He drove me to a place not that far but it was outside our region. I was beginning to a conclusion when we stopped. Ah, how i didn't thought of this place. Of course this place is special. It's the place where he grew up, home.

"I could've worn more appropriate clothes." I said as i pulled my shorts down,

"Ani. Eomma likes whatever you are right now." He nussled my hair.

I got in and greeted his parents. They're always nice towards me and i kinda know how Chanyeol is so easy going and so kind towards other people even if they just met.

I stll remember the first time he introduced me to his family. I was expecting the scary kinda in laws but i was surprised when eomeoni hugged me as soon as i met her.

"Omo! My son and daughter is here." She hugged the both of us,

"It's great seeing you again, mrs. Park." I bowed,

"Cut the formality. You can call me eomma or eomeoni whichever suits you, sweetie."

"Ne, eomeoni."

We had lunch and talked lots of things while we're there. I could tell how much Chanyeol has been missing out eomeoni's food so i asked her a couple of things about cooking.

"Ah i see, so just put it in after it boils?"

"Ne, you're a fast learner."

"She is, that's why i love her." He stood up next to me,

"Aish cut it." I nudge him a little,

"I'll be packing some for you two to take home."

"Kamsahapnida, eomeoni."

We all were in the family room while Chanyeol was playing with Toben. He's been whining to me these days about wanting to play with Toben. One of the cutest dog i've ever met other than the one i had when i was little.

"Look, i'm playing tricks and he can understand them."

It's so cute to see him play with Toben like that. I've never seen him like this and you could only see him like this when he's around the people that loves him so much.

It was getting late so we decided to get back. I wish today never ends, it's just sad to know he'll be the usual Chanyeol.

"I am going to miss you both so much, visit us often."

"I will try my best."

I was getting sleepy since he interrupted my daily nap. I recognized we aren't going to the usual way of going home.

"Where are we going now? I'm tired."

"Just going to drop for a few minutes okay?"

We stopped by the Han river. Gosh, i never knew it could be so beautiful at night. All my tiredness was washed away when i stoop at the edge of the bay.

"It's beautiful isn't?" I nodded in reponse,

"I usualy go here when i feel like everything is drained out. It relieves my stress."

"You could've just told me about it and i'll help. Hey, together we're stronger." I grabbed his arm and leaned on,

"I'll keep that in mind." He leaned his head down on mine,

"Wanna go back now?"

"Nah, let's stay for a couple of minutes more."

---

I woke up feeling so fresh today. Wasn't surprise when i woke up back in my bed with him gone.

Sorry i left early without waking you, please don't be mad. You looked like you'll be mad when i wake you up so i left with a kiss only. I'll be back after dinner, so eat dinner without me. Love ya xx

He always leave me notes when he doesn't wake me up. Gosh, i miss him already.

It was getting noon so i rushed myself to his practice room and bought some sandwhiches and coffees according to each of their favourites.

"Yeay food!" Baekhyun screamed when he saw me,

"Why did you came here?" Chanyeol hugged me,

"I wanted to surprise you and i've missed you." I whispered the last three words,

"Thank you." He kissed me,

"Ya! Stop rubbing it on our faces." Chen glared at us.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
[A/n] this is fresh i've just seen his post and i had an idea and ta-da! Hopefully you guys like this cause i kinda like it lol and btw, this is my hundredth story, so hooray lmao

Xoxo,

ET 🌹