Anniversary

I woke up upon the buzzing noise of my phone. Damn, it's weekend and i forgotten to turn off the alarm. Got another buzz and it was from him.

Happy anniversary babe xx

Shit. How could i forget? I called him. No answer. Great. Probably he's on his way to practice. Or is he mad?

Pick you up at 6 xx

It's obvious that he already planned this out, it's obvious that he remembered. What kind of a fiancée am i?

He's always like this in every anniversaries we've had. So well prepared and he always treat me like a princess. I sometimes argue about his treats because it's too much and i can't repay him that much. But he always say this. Everytime.

You're worth to be spent this much. You deserve it.

His words though somehow built the confidence i never wanted to have. He bulit the courage every girl needed. Though, do i really deserve him?

Paboya, i should be the one saying that. What did i even do to deserve you?

He always say that. Always. He just wanted me to know how crazily in love he is and i'm so glad he did. I'm so glad i fell in love with him. I'm so glad we're both crazily enough to love each other.

I opened up the front door to receive a package. It was a medium sized box. It wasn't heavy and it kinda scares me a bit.

I opened up finding a cute dress with a written note.

I thought we should match each other xx

Definitely his type of dress that i'd have to wear. He likes to show features. He says he's proud having a fiancée with good features. Boys.

This guy, gosh he's full of surprises and that's what i love about him. You'll never know what's coming in your way. It's always greater than your expectations are. Which sometimes scares me because he's willingly to do anything. Anything to make me happy.

I got ready early, i got really excited by this and super curious about the date tonight. Surprisingly, this dress matches with the heels he bought me a week ago. Don't tell me it was planned too.

Hearing a car park in front just made my heart beats faster. Haven't seen him for a week with our busy schedules intervening our life.

"I miss you so much." He says as he gave me a hug,

"I've missed you too." I said as i gave him a peck,

"Got the size perfect." He chuckled,

"You've never gotten my sizes wrong." I rolled my eyes.

We both arrived at the restaurant. This is the newest in town and he got us a private place.

"Reporters?" I asked as he wore his hat and mask,

"I just don't want my fans to hurt you."

The place was nice with minimal lightning. Great for him to avoid having caught by reporters or fans.

We picked our menu and it has so many different food that i like. The hardest choice in life.

"I'll have the same with her." He smiled and handed the menu back. The waitress was shaking, recognizing Chanyeol.

We ate and talked to many things. He asked me to come to his family's house again since his eomma has been asking me a lot. We also talked about our future and when would we get married.

"We'll have to tell everyone about us marrying. I'm sorry if it's going to be burden." He sighed,

"It's all right. That's the consequences i have to face." I smiled.

We were just staring at each other. Mesmerizing and held our hands. Sometimes, being with him just holding hands, the simplest thing can make me happy. Of course im happy, how can i not be this happy when i know i'm marrying him?

We got back at our car and he handed me a red rose bouquet. It was quite big and i did had trouble looking at him, because it covered him.

"These are beautiful. Thank you." I kissed him.

We got back at my house and it was just a tiring day. Tiring but worth to go through.

"Can you stay for the night?"

"Sure." He said as he held my hand.

We got in and i was freaking out when i knew there's someone inside. What if it's burglar? But what kind of burglar goes through the fridge?

"Stay behind me." He whispered, it sends me chills just hearing him saying that.

He was about to take down the person when i noticed it was eomma.

"Eomma! What are you doing?" I gave her a hug,

"Omo ... i just wanted to drop you food from home. Ah .. my son-in-law is here too." She said as she gave him a hug,

"Eomeoni." He half smiled, i smirked seeing that smile. I knew what he was thinking. Tonight plans are ruined.

"Go ... don't mind me while i'm here. I'll be going to sleep now." She said as she entered the guest room.

We were in bed, still staring at each other. He looks hesitated. He was holding back. I leaned in and gave him a kiss. He broke it.

"Gwaenchana, we'll do it next time."

"Ani (no), i'll be quiet." I giggled.

He continued the kiss and deepens the kiss.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

[A/n] ending it there guys :) been running out of ideas to continue writing ㅠㅠ that's why i'm updating slow now. Enjoy though!

Xoxo,

ET 🌹