Drenched

Not looking forward for today's shoot at all. This will be so hard and i am scared to death. I even couldn't sleep last night, been thinking about the set for the whole night.

Arriving at the set gave me chills. Looking over the pure clear water is making my head dizzy. I greeted everyone as usual and tried my best looking as fine as before.

"Don't worry i'll be there with you." My stylist is surely the best out of everyone,

"I heard i'm not shooting this alone." I sighed,

"Oh yes i heard about it, they say it's from a boyband."

"Doesn't seem appealing at all."

As i was finished getting ready, i was shocked by seeing a guy standing at the entrance. He seems familiar but i couldn't focus so much.

"I'm Chanyeol of EXO." He bowed down.

Damn, i suddenly had my eyes focus right into his toned abs. His looks making my heary beat faster, still can't believe that that gorgeous guy standing there would be my partner for the shoot.

"You there?"

"Oh sorry, i got distracted. I'm (y/n), nice to meet you." I bowed back.

Chanyeol's POV

She does look very scared. Her face is paler than she usually looked in photos but beyond that she still looked beautiful.

---

"So she's scared of swimming pools because she ever drowned when she was little?"

"Well not little around her teen age. So i'm counting on you, Chanyeol. She's a good friend of mine and you are too. I hope you could keep her close at all times." I just knew she had been working as her stylist for so long, that's why they are close.

"Sure, in return ... give me her number later."

"Arraseo." She chuckled.

---

I kept her at my sight at all times, just in case anything happened. She looks scared as hell, walking slower than a snail. Why didn't she just say that she has traumas?

"W-what are you doing?" She stuttered,

"Just hold it tight, i won't let you fall."

After getting some shots, i took a peek at it and wow she looks effortless despite the trauma she has. She looked gorgeous and i've never found anything like her.

"Chanyeol!" I heard a splashed, there she was in the middle of the pool flapping around trying to go up.

I didn't hesitated to jump in and grab her. I picked her up and brought her to the edge carefully. Her eyes was shut and her breathe was slow.

"Someone give her a cpr." The director yelled as i gave her.

I could hear everyone was shocked and some even cheered, i didn't care. As long as i could keep her mine, i'd do anything to have her.

"You okay?" She coughed and sat up trying to know what had happened,

"Thank you." She hugged me.

---

She looked hopeless as i told her to rest. She was pale but she was okay. Didn't even left my sight off her. Little did i know i was starting to fall for her.

""Where am i?"

"You're in my room."

"What?! Why?" She panicked,

"Chill, i brought you here because *(y/s/n) told me to bring you here."

"Ahh i should go home now."

"You can't, reporters are everywhere."

"What do yo--"

Your POV

My jaw literally dropped. I couldn't believe what i was seeing. He handed me his phone showing a picture of us. Sure it's normal to take pictures with someone but this is a disaster.

"Y-you kissed me?"

"Idiot, i gave you cpr." He scoffed.

Omo, he stole my first kiss.

"I was wondering. Was i your first?" He smirked, in a reply i only hit him.

"Thought so. Anyways, you look cute while you were asleep."

"Ya! There'd be a lot of dating rumors about us. Why are so calm?"

"I'd like to make it official."

Did i hear it wrong? Am i dreaming? Did i choke on a lot of water?

"Clearly you have a thing for me. Am i really that distracting?" He crossed his arm,

"I-i didn't ... ya!" Feeling my cheeks burn was clearly telling me it wasn't a dream, he kissed me.

I could definitely feel my face being so red now. Did he just kissed me? All i did was blink straight towards him, not knowing what to do afterwards.

"Let's take time. I know it might be too sudden but--" this time i kissed him back. His face was shocked.

"Sure." I smiled,

"Sneaky. I like this side of you." He hugged me,

"I'll take you home tonight or probably tomorrow." He continued,

"I don't mind staying here." I smiled,

"Says the one who was denying me for a second."

"I-i didn't deny you ... i was just thinking."

"Yeah i know." He pulled me closer as we droze off to sleep. It's going to be a good one.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
[A/n] i won't mind drowning if he saved me lol enjoy guys -uwuu-

*(y/s/n) - your stylist name

Xoxo,

ET 🌹

-Can anyone stand against his cuteness?-