Upset

Chanyeol's POV

I dialed her number just before the olane takes off. Can't wait to be able to do cuddles again. Hopefully, next time i won't have to wait again.

"What's wrong?" Xiumin asked,

"She hasn't answered my calls."

"She's probably in the plane right now, you said she's travelling the same time with us right?" I nodded, glad this hyung is with me.

All the hours spent in the plane, i hadn't stop thinking bout her. Even when my head isn't at the right place right now, thinking bout her makes the tiredness gone.

Once i heard we were going to land soon, i was thrilled. While the others are so busy sleeping, i was wide awake. As soon as i got out i tried to make a call.

"Hyung aren't you coming?" Kai asked,

"Leave without me, i'm waiting for her."

This is getting frustrating. I've placed probably ten missed calls by now and the same voice answers it.

Yesterday

Go and sleep, you still
got a second day tomorrow

Lol. Fine then, night boo.
Don't forget to be there xx

I promise

Promised bullshits. Her flight should have landed an hour before me and she's no where to be found.

Today

Where are you boo?
6.44 pm

After waiting for nearly an hour after that text i decided to just go home. It's been a tiring day and i just can't believe i had to wait an hour.

Sorry, i couldn't make it.
I had to cancel it.
Sorry boo xx
7.47 pm
Read

Whatever, i didn't want to budge her anymore. I just need a good sleep. I arrived back at the dorm, didn't wanna sleep alone at our house.

Once i was there, i saw her car already parked inside. My heart leaped and i was overjoyed but then i remembered she left her car here.

Everyone was busy eating, since when Kyungsoo cooked once we arrived back? Usually we just ordered something. I just went straight to the kitchen, not thinking what to do next.

"I've missed you so much." I felt her hands on my waist,

"Ya! We're supposed to be here together." I hugged her back,

"I've been staying here since last night." She said as i just realized she was wearing my shirt,

"I save up yours." She pulled me and told me to sit next to Kyungsoo,

"I thought you made the food."

"Hell no." He glared.

I locked the door so no one could disturb us. She wanted to stay here for the night, she knows so much i could never do things to her here.

"Why did you locked it? You know i'm not giving it to you." She glared,

"I just don't want them to barge in as always and keep those pervert minds out." Making her rolled her eyes,

"Anyways, i was scrolling down in my explore and found so many pics of you in the airport with captions asking why you were upset." She starts babbling,

"That's because of you silly." I poked her nose,

"Surprised?" She chuckled,

"This is why i hate surprises, it gives people so many misunderstandings."

"I trust you with that and i know we'll sort it out."

"Next time just tell me when you're going to do it."

"It's not a surprised then, idiot." She hit my head,

"Ya!"

I attacked her with tickles, making her laugh out loud. Even telling me to stop since it started to hurt.

"Ya! Quiet or just go home you two!" We heard someone shouted,

"Can we just go home? You know we just bought it and we only like lived there two days."

"Ani. I know i'm a lot safer here." She scoffed,

"I promised we would just go and sleep there."

"The last time i followed that promised, i was in pain the next day." She glared at me making me chuckle,

"Sorry." I hugged her, feeling so drowsy now. Just sleeping under her chin is always the best feeling ever.

I heard her hummed one of our songs, t be exact her favourite song. I started to get bored with that song since she always sing it.

"You won't leave right?"

Your POV

This kiddo. I should be the one saying that, i'm more afraid if suddenly he'll find someone way better than me. How could i leave the cutest kiddo?

"Of course not." I pecked his head,

"Can't you just sing one of my rap parts? You're always singing Kyungsoo's or Baekhyun's."

"Your rap parts are hard i'd prefer Sehun's."

"Aish."

"Just go and sleep, you're really not in the right shape now."

"I love you so much boo."

"I love you too."

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
[A/n] this is a request from exosekaiyeol_ hope you like it, can't wait to be able to read yours too!

Xoxo,

ET 🌹