White

I'm really nervous today. I couldn't get enough beauty sleeps as i should be though i really i can't sleep. I woke up and took a shower and when i came back into my room my mum was there.

"Oh my little girl." She sobbed and hugged me,

"Oh mum, stop this. You're giving me second thoughts now."

Lots of people starts coming into my room. Getting busy and running all around the place to get everything ready. The sun starts to set and it was half pas seven as they start to put on makeup and did my hair.

Two hours have past and i was done. Gosh they did a great job doing this and i hope people still recognize me. My mum went in again and starts to sob, again.

"Mum, you're ruining your makeup." I chuckled,

"You're right. Ah damn." She smiled.

Gosh this dress is heavy, how didn't i think of it? We finally made our way to the chapel and the more the time is ticking, the more i my heart is going to fall out.

"I take you ... god i keep on forgetting the lines." I groaned,

"You'll do fine sweetheart, don't take it too much or you'll forget." Dad chuckled.

It's finally time and i was waiting with my dad behind the close doors. Once the doors open, there's no turning back. Once the doors open, our lives would change forever.

The sound of the piano starts to chime in the steps i took. I couldn't look straight, because i knew my heart would fall out. But as the aisle ended, i had to looked up.

He was perfect. His suit. His hair. He's everything. I took his hand as we sat down. I hope he doesn't notice how freaking nervous i am. He squished my hand a bit, which gave me a surprised and looked at him.

"You'll do fine." He whispered, his words somehow soothes me straight away. I gave him a smile as a reply still not knowing how to reply after admiring his looks.

"As the power vested in me, i now prounounce you as husband and wife. You may kiss your bride."

He opened up the veil that covered my face and at last i could see his face properly. He pulled me close and leaned in. Our lips collided and it felt like sparks coming out. So that's how a kiss tasted like.

We got into the car as we needed to change venues. I kept on looking at my left hand as there was something different now. It sparkles perfectly. I can't believe i married him.

"When the door opened, why did you look down every time?"

"Ah ... i was avoiding your eye contact because i knew i would look like a tomato seeing you this handsome." I blushed as i looked away.

"Ya ... i was super stunned when i opened up that veil." He grinned as he held my hand.

We got ready as i changed into another gown. When we were done, i looked back and Chanyeol was daydreaming. I even called him a few times but he still wouldn't budge until i tapped his shoulder.

"Ah ... kaja." He smiled as he held my hand.

Everyone greeted us and the party went well. Now here we are, standing close right in front of each other in the middle of the reception. Dancing, letting our body flows with the music. He was wonderful and i still had flutters whenever i look at him.

He leaned down and we both shared a kiss. It felt like sparks coming out and my heartbeat stops. As if the world has stop and there was only us.

It was time to bid goodbyes to the others as we went back to our hotel to share our first night together. The part that got me nervous all day long has finally arrive.

We were in bed staring into each other and still don't know what to say to each other. We were out of compliments since we've been complimenting all day long.

He starts to lean in and kissed me deeply. The sweet taste of our tongues swirling is probably the best feeling ever.

I woke up feeling like the luckiest girl ever. Last night was great and i can't believe we both did it. He was so cute still cuddled up behind me.

He woke up with his smiles and i swear i could die every minute because of it.

"You're mine forever." He suddenly said,

"Forever."

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

[A/n] sorry if it was too long but there will be a his version of this so stay tune guys!

Xoxo,

ET 🌹