Plans

It's been a while since we got the time to spend the night together. He's been so busy with his schedules and today i'm having him for myself. We didn't go anywhere like we used to, just staying at home and chilling.

We talked and laughed all day long and it was unfair how the day went by so fast, i just wished i could have him all week long. I could never look into his eyes this deep. Now staring at them, they are beautiful.

"Tell me your plans ahead, 2018 is nearing to an end." He said as he brushed a few of my bangs away,

"Um ... staying loyal to you?" I chuckled,

"That is number one on the list." He smiled,

"Definitely graduating." I continued as he hummed,

"I don't know what else." I sighed,

"Your only plan that involves me is just staying loyal?"

"What else is there?" I looked towards him,

"Live with me."

"I am living with you."

"Like forever."

"I will, what are you trying to say?" I sat up,

"Marry me."

I took a silence just trying to see his expression. He was just saying things right? I didn't really know what to do next or what to say. Should i just hug him? Kiss him to shut him up? Go and sleep?

"I'm serious. I know we've only been a couple over just a year. You know the fans love you, my family loves you, they guys love you and so do i."

"W-what?"

"I know it's hard to be with me, with all the flaws you have to face but i can't bear the thought of not having you in my future. So will you?"

He moved over to the bedside and grab a little box, he opened it and there sparks a beautiful ring. I was in awe.

"I've been trying to ask this for months now but i didn't think it was a great timing."

"I understand if you're still confused and stuff and want to think about it. I'll give you time." He kissed my forehead,

"Wait w-why ... would you think i need time?" He gave me a confused look,

"I may have seem like not serious in this relationship but i am completely in love with you." I clung my hands on his neck,

"And i would be a stupid girl to reject someone so damn cute like you." I happily said with tears overflowing.

He didn't reply back only smiled as he kissed me. I couldn't be more happier. The fact that i'm seriously going to stay forever with him, enlights me.

We were just staying still as our heads were still close to one another. Just smiling and giggling over this. Can't believe i'm really getting married with this kiddo.

"I love you." He said as he puts the ring on my finger,

"And how could i not love you." I kissed him,

"I'm going to take you somewhere."

"Now? It's half past nine already, can't we just stay in bed?"

He took me to a cinema, late night movies are the best. Been wanting to go out like this but haven't got the chance.

"Why are we alone?"

"I booked it only for us. Didn't want any fans to disturb."

"Seriously? Oh my god."

"Specially for you."

"Thank you." I leaned on his shoulder as the movie began.

We were walking hand in hand towards the park near the cinema. It was midnight, strolling through the streets just made this day even more special.

"Did you like the movie?"

"W-what?"

"The movie, did you liked it?"

"Oh ... it was ... great."

"Tell me about it which part."

Damn. I didn't know what we even watched, i was too mesmerized lost in his beauty. I couldn't stop admiring him, kept stealing glances at him and not budging the movie.

"I know you weren't watching."

"I did, it was that--"

"Am i really that handsome that you prefered to watch me than watching the movie?" He chuckled, damn he caught me.

"Whatever you say." I rolled my eyes and was shocked when he suddenly lifted me up.

We laughed through out the night, it was an unforgetable one.

"Our family needs to meet up soon so that we could talk more about the wedding."

"That's be nice." I smiled,

"When are you graduating?"

"Um around March."

"We'll do it before that."

"What?! So fast though."

"The faster the better."

"I'm all yours already, why the rush?" I chuckled,

"Not completely. Let's go home, i wanna cuddle you."

---

I

t was graduating time. Everyone was there to celebrate this final happy day after so many hard work on college it finally pays off.

"I'm proud of you." He kissed my forehead,

"Thank you for these, didn't expect this at all." I looked at the big flower bouquet he got me,

"Anything for my lovely wife." He kissed again.

Never expected the start of the year could be this beautiful. Getting married at quite a young age with someone i cherish so much, graduated on time and not to mention we're moving into a beautiful dream house soon.

"Babies soon?"

"Um ... we could think about it later. Now, i wanna have fun with you." I chuckled,

"Sounds even better." He smiled into the kiss.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
[A/n] hope you enjoy this one and anyways 2018 is ending soon so hyped for 2019!

Xoxo,

E

P.s i'm still the same person just wanted to make just an E as my initials haha