Christmas

I planned on waking up late this morning but mum failed it. She kept shrugging and telling me to wake up since we had to open up our presents. It's just a family tradition but since i grew older, it became just a normal thing.

"Wake up, let's go downstairs so that you could open up the presents."

"I'll open them later, i'm still sleepy."

"You'll regret this one, c'mon."

I groaned as i sat up. Last night she forced me to go to a gathering until midnight and it's half past 6 now, i'm super tired.

Forced myself to get up and go downstairs to where our Christmas tree is. I was still sleepy so i just sat back at the couch and slept there while waiting for my younger brother to come down.

"I bet last night's gathering was tiring huh?" I heard a familiar voice, my eyes opened up to see him already sitting in front of me.

"What?! H-how come you're here?" I joyfully jumped up and hugged him tight,

"Your parents gave me a ticket to stay here for a week with you. Merry christmas." He hugged me back,

"And you didn't want to go down here earlier to see your presents." Mum crossed her arm,

"I didn't expect him to be the present. Thank you."

I hugged him back again, long distance relationship is hard. I've missed him so much and i can't believe we'll be spending Christmas together again.

"When did you arrive?"

"Um two hours ago? I think."

"No wonder you haven't replied my texts."

"I was asleep."

"Can't you stay for more than a week?" I pulled back and cupped his cheeks,

"I can't, it took me even a month to ask this. A week is better trust me."

"I can't believe you're here."

"Me neither." He smiled.

---

It hasn't been that long since i moved to the States but two years seems long enough. It was hard at the beginning especially back then it has only been a couple of months since we made things official but through time we made it to our third anniversary.

Since last year, Christmas didn't mean much to me. Don't know why but probably because it'll be nice to spend it with him. I thought this year will be the same, turns out the other way.

We spent the day eating and eating then going out for a drive into the city. Strollind around the city with him made things even special.

"Your first time being here right?"

"Not really, i mean i went here with the guys but didn't stay that long enough to do stuff like this."

"Wait, does that mean you're leaving on new year?"

"Not exactly but i'm taking the last flight of that day."

"You're going to fast."

"That's why graduate faster."

"Then what?"

"Then i'm taking you back to Korea and stay with me." He smiled,

"Whatever." I rolled my eyes as he placed a kiss on my forehead.

I introduced him to so many places that i loved or talked about. It was definitely nice since we get to stroll around with so many people but no one recognize who he is. Not to forget his not even covering his face, let's just hope no one recognize him.

We don't get to do this back then when i was still in Korea. Him going out alone were already in the news, i can't imagine the both of us going out. Luckily, no rumors ever gone out since we started dating.

Sometimes i think i'm so selfish for not wanting him to be that popular. But i know that will clearly not going to happen any soon. EXO is now everywhere, even in the states most people know them now.

"Don't tell me they figured out who you are." I whispered to him,

"Wanna go back now?"

We decided to go back, i guess we nearly got ourselves stuck. It wasn't that long but worth the stroll.

"What are your plans after this Chanyeol?" Dad asked over our dinner time,

"Um ... the group will have a tour soon, our variety show will be released and hopefully (y/n)-ah will graduate soon." He smiled,

"So you're going to take her back to Korea?" Mum asked this time,

"If she's willing to, if not then we'll work something out. As long as we're together, i wouldn't mind where we would be."

"Any marriage plans?" Dad asked again which made me choked.

To think back, we really never talk about that. We probably talk about staying together. Marriage might seem to be a big step for us, we're still young anyways.

"Um yeah ... probably after we settle back together, i will marry her as fast as i could. Can't wait anyways."

It was quite shocking how he calmy handle this, i was in awe. So he's really serious about me?

"Of course i am. Don't you wanna marry me? Because i can't wait for that first night." He said as he pulled me closer,

"I ... i didn't thought you'll be this serious." I looked up to him,

"I am serious with you, you don't have to doubt me." He placed a kiss on my forehead,

"I love you." I went under his chin,

"I'm finally getting a cuddle for real."

"What have you been cuddling all those times?"

"Kai or Baekhyun." We both chuckled.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
[A/n] i apologize for not updating again, but here you are and there will be a part two for this just wait and see -teehee- hope you enjoy this one!

Xoxo,

E

-i still don't get his stylist, what are they doing? How could they exposed what's mine without asking me? 🌚-