Budapest

"You're seriously taking me there?" He nodded frantically,

"Daebak! Gomawo!" I hugged him too tight making is stumble into the sofa,

"Mian." I giggled,

"We're leaving tomorrow, so you better pack now."

"Why are you taking me there though?" He gave me his serious look, wondering what his answer might be.

"Because you're my best friend plus you've never been there."

Friend? At least he said best friend, aish stop keeping your hopes up like this. He's only you best friend.

I arrived at the airport and we eent to board not too long after that. I should have just declined this offer, what if i can't move on from him?

He told me to sit next to window while he gets the middle seat. I just couldn't stop admiring over him. He's so charming up this close. Our shoulders kept bumping into each other and it just gave me chills.

"Why?" He told me wanted to swatch seats,

"I have a bad feeling sitting in the middle." I didn't get it for a while, it started to make me nervous too.

Not too long afterwards a young lady sat beside me. I was glad he wanted to switch seats if not, he might have start a conversation.

"See?"

"So what anyways?" I tried to be cool,

"I know you have some territory stuff." He smirked, making me blush.

The flight takes a while and i'm not a big fan of it. I didn't know why though i wasn't feeling anythig weird. Usually as it starts to take off, i'd feel dizzy or nauseous. Is it because he's here next to me that all his charms just takes away the feeling?

"Mwo?"

"Ani."

"Spil it out."

"I'm just wondering why i'm not feeling anything weird."

"Yeah cause that's because you're next to me." He smirked,

"You're doing it again."

"Get some sleep if you want, i'd stay awake."

"Nah."

Chanyeol's POV

She's cute. The last time i heard her voice was only five minutes ago and yet her head is banging on my shoulder. I slowly put her head and brushed out the hair covering her beautiful face.

I usually sleep in plane rides, for some reason she's making me awake. I'm super nervous about what it'll turn out later. Would she ... ah let's just not think about it too hard.

We're halfway through the journey and she's still asleep. What have she been doing all night long? Well, she's a heavy sleeper anyways.

Damn she looks so cute, parting her lips giving me harder to breathe. How i just want to kiss that plump lips of hers. How i just want her to know how much i loveand cherish her so much.

"Are we there yet?" She startled me,

"Half way through. My turn to sleep now." I leaned on her shoulder, making her gasp in shock.

I could feel she was tensed up the way her shoulder was so stiff. It slowly came down and she was calm. I felt her hands brushing my hair, her warm hand.

"I just wish you knew how i feel."

I know. I wish the same.

I was stunned when i felt her warm plump lips on my head. Gosh, i just wanted to open up my eyes and kiss her back.

Once we arrived in Budapest, she was in awe. She couldn't stop smiling and neither did i have the urge to stop. Laughing so happily, jumping up and down like a little kiddo.

In order to make her fall, all i needed was to make her laugh. But everytime she laughs, is it wrong that i have fallen deeper?

"Chanyeol-ah?"

"Ah sorry must be daydreaming. Where do you want to go now?"

"Hmm ... well i think it's about time we get sme rest i mean it's night anyways. Nothing to do much." She giggled,

"Sure, but before that i have to tell you something."

Your POV

Just say it Chanyeol ... say it. Three words, it's just simple. Why is my heart racing so fast?

"You what?" Why did i hope too much,

"Well, i couldn't afford to buy two rooms so i only rented a room. Would that b-be okay?" He scratch the back of his head,

Not a great idea but i'd love to just crawl under his chin. I mean ... i don't know what moves i do when i sleep.

"Ahh at least you're taking me here i'm fine."

The hotel was nice and i could feel he used all his money for this.

"N-no extra bed?"

"They don't do it here. Mian." He smiled unconfidently,

"Gwaenchana ... i mean we've slept in one bed plenty of times ... why would it be so hard now huh?"

We were awkward afterwards. Not looking unto each other and just tries to think the best topic to cool this down.

"I'm gonna head and shower first."

It was a relaxing one and i felt like i just wanna sleep after i finished. What is he doing outside? Is he asleep?

"C-chanyeol?"

"I took you here for a reason. We've known each other for so long even before you agreed being my personal stylist." His words making my heart skips a beat,

"How i wish you know how i feel too. I love you so much more than anyone could. I love you so much it hurts knowing you're not mine."

"C-chanyeol-ah ..."

"I'm not going to ask you to answer now. I just want--"

"I love you too. I love you so much and you know that. Stop being such an idiot." I blushed, he took steps forward and for the first time we shared a kiss.

"About the room ..."

"It's only a diversion. Of course i have money to afford two."

"Ya!"

"You like it anyways." He cocked an eyebrow,

"I do very much." We hugged before breaking it,

"You stink anyways."

"I'm going to take a quick shower and then continue what we left."

"C-continue what?"

"Don't be such a naive. Why would you even wear a bathrobe at this moment?" He smirked.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
[A/n] hope you like this one, enjoy everyone! Sorry for the late update been busy recently ^^

Xoxo,

ET 🌹