Trouble everywhere

Começar do início

That damn book was literally filled and handwritten, what was actually really remarkable. I was asking myself if Mika wrote them or somebody else because it seemed like this was something a fan would do with explicit words, information and details. The only difference was that this was professional.

I sat down on his bed and started taking pictures of some of the pages. I made sure to capture the most important ones. He even had some old plans in this book and I was sure he also had some new plans in the other ones.. there were almost twenty eight books.

The noises disappeared and my heart stopped. I immediately put the book away as fast and careful as I could, to make sure he wouldn't notice that I touched them.

I sat down on his bed. My heart was racing and my blood pressure was hella high. I tried to control my breathing so he wouldn't think I was weird, ran a whole marathon through his room, looking for things to steal or something else.

Mika

I knocked on the door and she opened immediately, not letting me wait a minute.

I looked at her and she seemed really scarred. She was breathing really fast.

As soon as I looked into her eyes she hugged me and I was a little overwhelmed to be honest because she hugged me for the first time.. that was the first time we had some physical contact and I got goosebumps..

I didn't know if I should breathe or not.. I couldn't even hug her back for second until I was afraid of never getting this opportunity again or that she would let go again..

I hugged her back.. held her... tightly. Her tiny body was shaking and her silky hair was smelling so damn good.. after this little conflict outside, holding her in my arms with her arms around my neck was the best feeling ever.

I wanted to stay like that forever. I wanted to keep this moment. I didn't care about what happened two minutes ago. I just wanted to be with her.

I didn't know that I felt more for her than I thought.. I knew I liked her.. but I didn't think it would be this heavy. Every second of being with her amazed me even more.

She backed off and looked at me. I closed the door and looked at her as well. She seemed so worried that it tore my loving heart apart. "What was that? Are you okay?" she asked holding my hand and I got goosebumps again.

I didn't know what I should concentrate on. On how caring she was, how she was holding my hand or the hug that she gave me a few seconds ago.

"I can't.. I don't know.. we got attacked but they left. Dad is going to handle the rest and find out who they are. Are you okay?" I answered and asked. She nodded and said "I'm okay but I was worried. Please never leave me alone again under these circumstances!"

This whole thing was so awkward. It seemed like we were already a couple and although she hated me at the beginning.. I didn't know what to think.

She hugged me again and this time I decided to not waste a second and wrapped my arms around her too. I couldn't describe how good it felt. Again.. I wanted it to last forever.

"I won't. I promise, I won't." I was honest.

I had to because I couldn't just drop out and let dad handle it alone since they caught us off guard. We weren't ready for such a privat invasion and dad got really mad but next time I was going to stay with her to comfort her because she seemed genuinely worried, what made my heart beat a little faster than it should.

We stood like that for a while and I kept my eyes closed because I didn't want to see anything. I only wanted to feel her.

Moon