Chapter Nine - Candid

Min Yoongi

I grit my teeth hard, grinding them together in annoyance. I had really hoped it wouldn't come down to this.

"Yoongi?" Daehyun frowns, understandably confused. I don't normally come to find him, for obvious reasons.

"I..." I purse my lips slightly, not wanting to admit this. "I need you." I look away, slightly embarrassed.

"Well, all you had to do was ask." He smirks and takes a step towards me.

"No. Not that." I roll my eyes. "I need to meet a visitor and I don't know who else is... We both know that's where most of the bribing goes down. I need protection."

"And what will you give me in return." He raises his eyebrows, still smirking.

"This was the whole deal, Daehyun. Don't go back on it! You don't get to fuck me whenever you want and ask for specific things when you have to do your side of the bargain." I glare, practically growling.

He sighs, almost disappointed. "Very well..."

I nod curtly and we walk together.

"Who's visiting, then?" He looks over, seemingly genuinely interested.

"Jimin..." I grit my teeth. Do I want him to know? Of course not, but I can't exactly hide it once we're in there.

"Oo, the boyfriend." He wiggles his eyebrows and I feel sick. I don't want Jimin to know. My mind wanders back to when I first ever told him.

"I.. I used to give myself to people... For money..."

Silence.

"Like.. Like I gave you myself for my birthday?.."

"No. Well, nothing like that, no emotion. It's just a service..." I shrug.

"But sex." He's slightly angry and to be honest, I get it.

"It started off as just blowjobs, but eventually.. Yes..."

His jaw is clenched and after waiting for him to speak for a while I give up.

...

"D-Does this change anything for you?.." My eyes flick over his face, trying to translate his features.

"Just.. You've done stuff with me..." He looks down at his hands as they pull at a loose thread on his shirt. Does that make him feel dirty? Or is he jealous that I've had sex with a lot of people? "Is that why you don't like it when I give you expensive stuff? Does it feel like I'm trying to buy you? Fuck, I mean.. Did you even enjoy it? It's just work for you..."

"Daehyun.. Can we keep this a secret? I just..." I purse my lips, not knowing what to say.

"You don't want your boyfriend knowing you're letting guys fuck you for protection? Don't worry, I get it." He chuckles and slaps my back hard.

"Thanks..." I mumble, not sure if my decision to hide it from Jimin is the right one. I don't even want to see him. Well, of course, I want to. But, I don't want him to know how hard it is for me in here. I don't want him to feel even guiltier. None of this is his fault.

***

Park Jimin

I bite the inside of my lip nervously. It's been close to six months since I last saw Yoongi and, if I'm honest with myself, I'm scared. I don't really know what I'm scared about, exactly, but I'm so anxious. Does he blame me? Was I wrong about him still loving me even though I got him sent in here? Does he actually hate me?