Chapter Fifteen: Related

Min Yoongi

Five Years Ago

Jimin giggles and hides his face behind his hands.

"Yah. You promised you wouldn't do that." I pout and receive a passionate kiss as an apology, which I happily accept. "Also, should I be offended?.." I mumble into the kiss.

Jimin breaks it and looks at me, shocked. "What?.."

"What? We have sex for the first time and you giggle. What am I supposed to take from that??" I joke and Jimin hits my shoulder.

"I'm sorry.. It's just that as soon as I remembered how to breathe again, all I could think was.. 'Happy birthday to me!'" I stare blankly at him and then burst out laughing.

"Hyung! Shhhhhhh!!" Jimin giggles more, clambering on top of me to cover my mouth with his hands. "My parents will wake up.. You're not supposed to be here, remember?"

"I know.. Sorry..." I pout and his lips collide with my own making me hum happily. "Oh! I was gonna say this first but I got a little carried away with prepping you.." Jimin blushes furiously at my casual mention of a very pleasurable moment for the both of us. "It was kind of my first time too... I'd never topped before. I was always a bottom..."

Jimin grins. "Well, you're incredible at being a top!" He lies his arms on my chest and rests his head on top of them.

"Probably because I spent so long being a bottom.." I chuckle to myself and Jimin giggles along before frowning.

"Why?.. You don't seem like the type to enjoy that..."

My smile immediately fades and the memories rattle their chains again. "I didn't..."

"But then wh-"

"I don't want to talk about it." Snapping, I raise my eyebrows sternly and Jimin immediately shuts up, nodding quickly. "Anyway.. I have a present for you..." I bite my lip nervously.

"That wasn't my present??" He sits up excitedly and then squeaks loudly as he lies back down. "Note to self: don't sit on bum just after having had sex with said bum."

I grimace sympathetically. "Yeah, sorry. Should've warned you about that one."

Suddenly both of our heads jolt to the door. Footsteps approaching.

"Wardrobe. Now." Jimin hisses. I nod, throwing him his pyjama shirt and hurriedly picking up all of my clothes and stuffing them into my bag as I run into the walk-in-wardrobe and crouch down in the shadows. I actually sink into them. It's a trick I learnt from a demon friend at the bar, years ago. Not that I'd ever tell Jimin that.

The door opens and a very familiar face enters the room. "Minnie, are you okay? We heard noises..." He frowns. That fucking face.

"Sorry, just... Celebrating my birthday... By myself... Just me..." Jimin laughs awkwardly.

His father frowns and pokes his head into the ensuite. "You're sure you're alone." He walks over to the walk-in-wardrobe and I stop breathing for fear that he'd hear me.

"Yep! Just me.." The boy bites his lip worriedly until his father turns around again.

"We heard moaning..." Mr Park frowns. Beom Park.

"You-... As I said... Me... By myself... Celebrating..?" Jimin's whole face is red and if I wasn't so panicked about the man that just came in, I'd be laughing out loud.

"Right... Ugh, Jimin throw your socks away once they get a hole please." He tuts disapprovingly as he picks up one of my socks and then freezes in front of the bin.