Chapter 24

Hey guys! I'm stll taking votes on whether Kora and Niall's relationship name should be Koral or Kiall, so please tell me which you prefer!!

xx Shel

Chapter 24

Niall twisted a lock of my hair around his finger and just stared at me while we laid facing each other on the bed. I looked down and played with the hem of my shirt then looked up and saw that he was still watching me.

A blush started to color my cheeks. “What are you staring at?”

He smiled. “You’re gorgeous, do you know that?”

My cheeks darkened. “Ha, sure.”

He leaned forward to whisper in my ear. “You’re adorable when you blush.”

I giggled, but my face still reddened.

“Stop blushing!” He laughed.

“Then stop complimenting me!” I shoved his chest before rolling onto my back and staring at the ceiling.

All of the sudden, Niall grabbed my waist and pulled me over so I was lying on top of him. I laughed and sat up on my knees so I was pretty much sitting on his stomach.

“What was that for?” I chuckled.

He shrugged, resting his hands on my hips. “You got too far away.”

I rolled my eyes, shaking my head at my Irish boy.

Niall reached up and rested his hand on my cheek, just smiling at me. I leaned into his hand before turning and kissing his palm.

He propped himself up on one elbow so we were more eye level. “Have I told you happy birthday, yet?”

I pursed my lips in in thought before I shook my head. “I don’t believe so.”

He pushed himself up so he was in a sitting position, but kept one arm around my waist so I stayed on his lap. “Well then, happy seventeenth birthday, princess.” I smiled as he kissed me.

When he pulled away I was still smiling away. “Thank you.”

He laid back against the pillows, going back to playing with my hair.

“Let me know if I get too heavy,” I told him, twisting my ring around my finger.

He scoffed. “Do you realize you way about as much as a feather?”

I rolled my eyes again. “Whatever.”

He tucked my hair behind my ear, leaning up again. “Trust me, you’re fine.” He kissed my nose.

I noticed the sun setting outside the window. “I can’t believe we spent the whole day you had off on a plane.” I pouted, leaning against Niall’s knees.

Nialler intertwined our fingers. “Don’t worry. We’ll have more days off.”

I was about to say something when a knock came on the door. Niall and I frowned at each other before we both got up and, still holding hands, headed to the hotel room door. When Niall opened it Louis was standing on the other side.

Lou raised his eyebrows at us. “Did I interrupt something?”

I put my free hand on my hip and rolled my eyes while Niall just sighed. “What do you want, Tommo?”

“Attitude,” he nodded. “I definitely interrupted something. Anyway, we’re going clubbing in an hour, you two are coming.”

“What club?” Niall wondered.