Chapter 28

Questions of the chapter! What color hair do you all have? Would you ever want to change your hair color? I have naturally really dark brown pretty much black hair that has natural red highlights in it then I dip-dyed the ends red. I don't know if I'd ever want to completely dye my hair a different color. I really like the color it is.

I started a new question and answer story called You Decide! It's basically a place where you can ask me or any of my main characters questions and we'll answer them. Yeah, I'm turning my characters into people. deal with it.

So ask Kora questions here: http://www.wattpad.com/6548565-you-decide-kora%27s-questions

Enough of this author's note. Peaceskies! xxShel

Chapter 28

I ran my fingers through my hair to loosen the curls so they weren’t so uniform, then flipped it upside down and sprayed it like crazy. I stood up quickly, causing my head to spin for a second. I was still a little dizzy when my phone lit up saying Niall was trying to FaceTime me. I slid my finger across to unlock it and was greeted with multiple shouts of my name.

I glanced down to see Niall, Josh, and Zayn all crammed on the screen. I chuckled, rolling my eyes at the three boys. “Hey, guys.”

“That’s all we get after not seeing you allllllll day?” Zayn griped in a whiny voice.

I rolled my eyes again, picking up my phone and setting it up on the shelf in front of me so they could see me while I did my makeup. “My apologies. Let me try again.” I cleared my throat before shouting, “OH MY GOSH GUYS HEY! Better?”

Josh nodded. “That was much better.”

“Whatcha doin’?” Niall wondered, popping what looked to be a chip in his mouth.

I lowered the eyeliner pencil from my eye and gave him a look after putting my hands on my hips. “I’m scaling the Empire State Building in order to see King Kong.”

Zayn gave me an impressed expression. “That’s quite the adventurous adventure.”

“THE ADVENTUROUS ADVENTURES OF ONE DIRECTION!” I heard Louis yell from somewhere in the room they were in.

I rolled my eyes again. “I’m doing my makeup, what does it look like I’m doing?”

“Definitely not having an adventure, that’s for sure,” Josh noted, stealing one of Niall’s chips. Niall growled at him.

“I wouldn’t steal my Irish boy’s food if I was you,” I warned Josh as I went back to doing my eyeliner.

I saw Niall smile when I called him my Irish boy. He loved when I called him that, just like I loved when he called me Red.

“She’s right, Josh.” Zayn agreed with me. “The only person Nialler shares with is Little Red here.”

“I’m not little,” I grumbled.

“Don’t tease short people, it’s not nice.” Josh added. Since he was short compared to everyone else as well, we both backed each other up when it came to them teasing us.

“You need to come here,” Niall told me, eating more of his crisps.

I laughed. “Miss me already?”

“AW! NIALLER MISSES RED!” I heard Louis shout again. He must be eavesdropping.

“Hi, Boobear,” I snickered, finishing up my makeup. My smokey eye look had turned out pretty well considering Danielle usually did it for me.