Park Woojin - Our Special Trip

This one is for CandyDeep  
hope you like it ❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎

◈ ────────── ◈

My name is Nam Saehyun. I'm what you call a "beginner" in love. Love in the movies seems so flawless and put together but in the real world, that's not true.

I would watch people easily start a relationship and in a few weeks, they would break up and move towards the next person. I didn't want that type of love and I'm glad that my first boyfriend wasn't like that.

His name is Park Woo-Jin and he is an "expert" in love. He had fooled around with all his other girlfriends in the past but when the two of us met, he began to take love more seriously. He taught me how to love and I taught him how precious that love was. Together we became an inseparable couple and we would soon approach our two year anniversary...

—————————————————————————

The school bell rang as I watched the packed hallways become emptier as students rushed to leave school. I was grabbing my textbooks from my locker when I felt someone's presence beside me.

I turned slightly to my right to see Woo-Jin, his snaggletooth appearing as he smiled brightly. "Saehyun~ how is my amazing girlfriend today?" I let out a small laugh as our hands intertwined. "Good! How is my handsome boyfriend?" We walked down the hall together towards our class, our hands swaying back and forth with every step we took.

"I'm going to be even better until I tell you about the amazing news I heard! So the boys and I were taking and for our senior trip, we decided to rent out a couple of cabins for spring break! What do you think?"

My stomach began for turn into knots as I could feel my face begin to feel hot at Woojin's idea. "So it's just going to be you guys and me? In the woods alone? What if something happens?" Woo-Jin shook his head and held the door open for me as we walked out towards the school gates.

"You can bring some of your friends too! Plus it'll be really safe since Jisung hyung's uncle owns the land the cabins are on and will be there in his own cabin. Plus, I've been wanting to get closer to you before we become busy with university applications..." I softly smiled as I gave Woo-Jin a small peck on the cheek. "I'll think about, okay? I gotta go.. I got work."
Woo-Jin nodded and waved at me before we parted ways.

I walked into the cafe I worked at and said hi to the owner, Holland. He smiled brightly at me and continued to take a customers order as I headed towards the back to get changed into my uniform. I walked out and started to work, my mind still on Woojin's idea. Holland noticed and decided to close the cafe early.

"Saehyun sweetie, are you okay? You can't seem to focus on your work today?" I nodded and began to tell Holland everything about Woo-Jin. He just gave me a hug and patted my head. "Don't fret. Everything is going to be fine. Things are like that with me and Scottie. But we always work things out in the end!" I hugged back and smiled brightly as I helped Holland pack up.

The sky became darker quicker than I expected. Holland offered to walk me home and I accepted. While we walking, Holland began to talk about his recent vacation with his boyfriend. I just smiled and began to think of how that could be Woo-Jin and me. We neared my house and before he left, Holland gave me a friendly peck on the cheek. "Smile hun, you don't wanna look sad for your man, now don't you?"

I laughed and waved goodbye when I heard a familiar voice behind me. I turned around to see Woo-Jin with a look of distraught on his face. My eyes widened as I realized that he misunderstood Holland's friendly gesture.

"Woo-Jin, this isn't what it looks like. I can explain." I tried to walk closer, but he continued to keep his distance from me. "So you can go around with other guys and have the time of your life but I can't even take you on a trip that I worked my ass off to organize. Who was that guy?!"

I denied everything he said, tears forming in my eyes. "That was a co-worker of mine. You've already met him. Holland remember?" Woo-Jin shook his head as he I saw his face become red with anger. "That doesn't change the fact that he kissed you! So can any guy kiss you? I thought you hated players but what you didn't know was that you are the biggest player here!"

There was a moment of silence between us before I started laughing. Woo-Jin looked at me confused as I continued to laugh. "Is Mr. Cool Guy Park Woo-Jin, jealous?" I saw Woojin's ears turn red as turned away, embarrassed. I finally stopped laughing and walked closer towards him. "Hey, Holland is gay. Plus he has his own man so you can stop being worried."

I heard Woo-Jin let out a sigh of relief as I wrapped arms around his waist. "Hey, I thought about the trip and I really want to go. I always wanted to get close to you too and this trip is going to be worth it..."

Woojin's eyes widened as he held me closer, tightening our hug. "Really?! You're really coming!?! This is amazing! We need to plan so many things like what we're going to bring and if we should wear matching outfits. Everyone is going to be so jealous"
I smiled as we walked inside my house to continue our plans for our special trip.

◈ ────────── ◈

I have been watching Japanese romance movies nonstop for the last week and I just realized how single I am. Makes it worse that my friends are all in relationships 😭😭😭

But it's fine because I have me,myself and I + KPOP
P.S the whole cabin trip was based off a true story. I may or may not be going on a trip to a couple of cottages with 20 other people. IF my parents allow me that is.
(With my immigrant parents, I'm expecting a big fat no :( )