Hwang Minhyun - Fanmeet

This is for midnightangelxo
Hope you like it~

*RING* * RING*

I woke up from my sleep to the sound of my phone ringing. I looked around for it and finally found it under my pillow.

I answered it to hear someone else screaming on the other side of the line. I checked the caller ID and saw it was Jawahir. I rolled my eyes and smiled as I finally spoke. "So, what got you in such a good mood that you're a screaming at 5 in the morning?"

I heard Jawahir laugh at the other end of the line "I just got a guaranteed two spots at Wanna One's fanmeet! I had to buy 5 albums for that!"

My eyes widened at what Jawahir said. "Yah! You spend that much money on Wanna One but you just get me a $20 gift card for my birthday?"

Jawahir nervously laughed again "Hey, its the thought that counts! Besides I'll make it up to you! You're going to be my plus one at the fanmeet. I'll bring you an album to get signed."

I stretched and got out of bed while still listening to Jawahir. "Nah, I'll pass. You know I don't really like Wanna One."

Jawahir sighed but kept trying. "How about this.. I'll take you to the mall right now and buy you whatever you want before the fanmeet. And if you still don't like it, I'll go by myself.." I thought about it but gave in. "Fine. I'm getting ready right now! So you better be here soon!" I ended the call and got ready.

Once I came downstairs, I heard a car honking outside. I looked out the window to see Jawahir in her car. I put on my shoes and grabbed my bag as I made my way to the car. I hopped in and put on my seatbelt as we drove off.

After a while, we made it to the mall. We started looking around and Jawahir bought me a bunch of new clothes. While we were walking around, I noticed a group of girls running around the mall. We got closer and Jawahir tapped one of the girl's shoulder. "What's going one here? Is there a sale"

The girls smiled brightly as she shook her head. "Apparently, Wanna One is here! Everyone is looking for them! Wanna join?" Jawahir's eyes lit up but she looked at me. I laughed and nodded as she hugged me tightly. "Thank you sooo much (Y/N). I'll meet you at the entrance in an hour,tops."

I watched as Jawahir ran away with the other girls and started looking around again. While I was walking I bumped into someone. "Oh I'm sorry... wait." The person I bumped into looked familiar and before I could say anything, he dragged me to an empty corner of the mall.

He took of his mask and my eyes widened. It was Minhyun from Wanna One! I stared at him for a while but snapped out of it when he began talking. "Listen, please don't scream. I've been separated from my members and it's my first time in this mall. So could you please help me?"

I nodded and gave him a smile. "It's fine. I'm not really a big fan of Wanna One. Or at least not one of the obsessed sasaengs. I'll help you but if you look like this, you'll be caught for sure. The fans already know what you're wearing"

I looked down at the bags and realized that I bought something for my brother. I saw a washroom nearby and smiled. "Here, these are clothes that I bought for my brother. You can wear these." Minhyun took the bag and gave me a huge smile. "Thank you.."

As he was changing, I got a call from Jawahir. "Hey,  (Y/N). Where are you? I couldn't find Wanna One so let's hurry up to the fanmeet." I nodded and looked back to see Minhyun already changed. "Okay, Jawahir. Just wait in the car. I have to do something important now before we leave."

I ended the call and turned back to Minhyun. I grabbed his hand and pulled him towards the exit. "The fans have already gotten tired of searching for you guys so that probably means your members are already in your cars." Once we made it outside, Minhyun pointed at his group's van and we ran as fast as we could to avoid any more fans. Once he got in, he turned around and gave me another smile.

"Thank you so much ..." I smiled back
" (Y/N). My name is  (Y/N)" Minhyun nodded and handed me a slip of paper. "Well, thank you  (Y/N). I'd like to make it up to you. Do you think we can see each other again when I'm not trying to escape a mall?"

I laughed and nodded. "Well, my friend is bringing me to your fanmeet today. I guess we'll see each other more than we thought today." We both smiled and I watched the car drive off. I remembered the piece of paper Minhyun gave me and opened it.

Here's my phone number;
XXX-XXX-XXXX
I hope that we can meet each other again