Park Woojin and Kang Daniel - Wedding Dress

This was requested by xparkchiminx

I stood in front of the mirror in my wedding gown and a full face of makeup on. I put on a smiles as I looked at myself. I heard a knock on the door. I turned towards the direction of the sound "Come in..."

A few seconds later, the door opened to see my future husband, Woojin. He smiled at, showing his snaggle tooth as he walked towards me. "Hey (Y/N), are you ready?"

I slowly nodded as I faced the mirror again. As I was lost in thought, Woojin snaked his arms around me waist and laid his chin on my shoulder. "I've always wanted to be able to do this..."

Before I could say anything, the door opened to Daniel in a fitted suit. I broke away from Woojin as I faced him. "Oppa.. its nice to see you after a while.."

Daniel nodded as he glared at Woojin. "Well obviously I have to see my girlfriend before she gets married... do you really have to do this?"

Before I could say anything back, Woojin stepped in front of me. "This isn't our choice, hyung.. Besides, why do you think (Y/N) still agreed to this? Are you sure her feelings are real for you?"

I watched as Daniel was about to punch Woojin before my father entered the room. "What is going on here? (Y/N) the ceremony is about to start. Woojin, you should get back to your spot and Daniel, head back to your seat. I don't need a fight happening on my daughter's wedding day.

I watched as the two left the room, leaving my father and I to talk. "Listen sweetheart... I don't want to force you into something you don't want to do.. let me ask you one more time, do you really want to go through with this?"

I took a deep breath and smiled. "Appa, don't worry. You'll know my answer soon enough." My father nodded and started escorting me to the altar....

••••••••••WOOJIN••••••••••

As I finally made my way to the altar, I glanced over at Daniel who was in the crowd, watching my every movements. I looked over at Woojin and smiled.

He smiled back and the wedding started. After a while, the question that would change everything was asked..

"Park Woojin, do you take (Y/N)'s hand in marriage, to have and to hold, in sickness and health?"

Woojin smiled proudly and looked towards me. "I do.." Everyone clapped at his answer and looked at me. I bit my lip, nervous about how the crowd would react to my response.

"(Y/N), do you take Park Woojin's hand in marriage, to have and to hold, in sickness and in health?"

I looked at Woojin, who was sweating a bit and smiled to myself. "I do..." Everyone stood up in applause as the final words were spoken.

"I know pronounce you husband and wife. You may know kiss the bride..."

Woojin pulled me into his chest by my waist and kissed me with passion. I felt tears of joy coming down my face as kissed back.

After the wedding was over, Woojin and I stood by the doors, thanking people for coming. After a while, Daniel came over with a disappointed look on his face.

I stepped closer to him and gave him a hug. "I'm sorry.... I don't know why.. but my heart felt like it should be with Woojin. I'm sorry if I hurt you oppa.."

Daniel shook his head and gave me a small smile. "It's fine (Y/N). You being happy is all I could wish for. I'm glad I was lucky snog to see you in a wedding dress, even if it wasn't my wedding."

Daniel looked over at Woojin and gave patted his shoulder. "Take good care of her.." Woojin nodded and we both watched as Daniel walked away.

Once everyone left, Woojin was driving us to our new house when he stopped at the side of the road. I looked at him in confusion as he began to speak.

"Yeobo..." I hummed as an answer as his smile grew wider. "Nothing. Just wanted to see if you were really mine.."

I laughed as we both drove off to start our new lives as a newly wed couple.

••••••••••DANIEL••••••••••

As I finally made my way to the altar, I glanced over at Daniel who was in the crowd, watching my every movements. I looked over at Woojin and smiled.

He smiled back and the wedding started. After a while, the question that would change everything was asked..

"Park Woojin, do you take (Y/N)'s hand in marriage, to have and to hold, in sickness and health?"

Woojin smiled proudly and looked towards me. "I do.." Everyone clapped at his answer and looked at me. I bit my lip, nervous about how the crowd would react to my response.

"(Y/N), do you take Park Woojin's hand in marriage, to have and to hold, in sickness and in health?"

I looked over at Woojin and sighed. I let go of his hands as everyone gasped in shock. "I'm sorry... but I can't marry you Woojin. I already love someone... it's Kang Daniel."

I looked at the crowd and saw Daniel smiling as he made his way to the altar. I looked back at Woojin and gave him a quick hug. "I'm sure you'll find the girl of your dreams.. I'm just not that girl.."

Woojin nodded and smiled, letting his snaggle tooth show. "It's fine. At least I got to see you in a wedding dress. Besides.." Woojin looked behind me to see Daniel.

"You already have a man in your life. I couldn't take that away from you." I smiled as I looked back at Daniel. "So.. did you trust my choice?"

Daniel chuckled softly as he nodded "I'm sorry if I seemed a bit harsh earlier... I care about you a lot (Y/N)... I want to be the man who holds your hand and kisses you at the altar."

I smiled at his words as I stepped closer to him. "Well that dream isn't completely over.. I'm still yours."

Daniel smiled and grabbed my waist and pulled me closer to his body. " and I'm going to make sure it stays that way. Now let's go home.. I want you to pamper you like a princess before we get married."