Yoon Jisung - Surprise?

This is a request by KitKat_Omnom Hope you guys like it :)

I smiled at the cake I had in my hand. 'Jisung's going to love this'. I made my way up the the apartment that I shared with Jisung.

Tomorrow was his birthday and I wanted to surprise him as it was his first birthday as a celebrity. I opened the apartment door, thinking that Jisung would be asleep. I walked in and saw him on the couch, staring out into space.

I looked at him confused, but went to put the cake in the fridge. When I came back I took off my jacket and sat next to him. "Jagiya... why are you up so late?" I went in for a hug, but was rejected by Jisung. He glared at me with his red eyes. "Don't.Touch.Me"

I got a bit scared, but I looked at Jisung. "Jisung, what's wrong? What happened? Why are you acting like this?" A tear fell from Jisung's eyes "Why have you been coming home late every night?"

I looked away. I couldn't tell him because it would've ruined the surprise. "I've..been working overtime lately. I need to save up for something.." It wasn't a complete lie. I have been working overtime to afford Jisung's birthday present.

He just scoffed and stood up. "Or have you been hanging around the other members like a complete slut? I know you met up with Daniel last night..Jawahir sent me a picture" I stood up and looked at the picture on Jisung's phone.

I rolled by eyes " Are you serious? You'll believe your ex girlfriend over me? And besides I thought you stopped talking to her?" Jisung stood up "That's not the point. Here are the facts! You were with Daniel last night! Just like the little slut you are!"

I had enough and before I could say anything, my body took over my actions. I slapped Jisung as tears streamed down my face. "You want to know the truth.. fine, I'll tell you."

I went over to the fridge and took out the cake. I opened the box and showed him the message.
Happy Birthday Jagiya <3

"I've been working hard to be able to get this cake that you've always wanted and a gift, which I had to meet up with Daniel, to find. He knows what you like the most so we went late at night, to avoid fans. The only slut in this story is Jawahir, who apparently you care about more than me. So how about w just break up so you can be with her. I'm sure her opinion is way more important than mine"

I ran up the stairs and locked myself in the bathroom, letting all my tears and pain go. Jisung just stared at the cake and hit his head. "Idiot. I'm such an idiot..." Jisung looked up at the stair and climbed them to the bathroom.

He knocked on the door "Jagiya.... I'm sososososososo very sorry that I doubted you. I was an idiot and I was jealous. I just didn't...I didn't want you to leave me."

I wiped away my tears and opened the door to see Jisung on his knees. He looked up at me with his tear stained face as I sighed. "I forgive you...just please, don't let a girl or a silly problem get between us. Same with me. If we ever have a problem, let's just tell each other, okay?"

Jisung stood up and smiled. He pulled me into a tight hug and nodded. "I wouldn't want anything more. And I forgot to say... thank you. No one has cared that much about my birthday." I smiled in the hug " I care... I love you Jisung-ah"

Jisung pulled away from the hug and tilted my chin up. He passionately kissed me, not caring if he was running out of breath. Once the kiss broke, he gave me his signature smile. "I love you more...and nothing will change that.."

Hope you guys liked it :)