Park Jihoon - Diary

This is for Tetsuna_Kuroko
Hope you like it~

I was at home writing in my diary when I heard my brother Daniel calling me. I put my diary under my pillow and went downstairs.

Daniel was on his phone but put it away once he saw me come downstairs. "Listen, my friends are coming over and we were going to have a Mario Kart tournament. We're short one player and you love Mario Kart, so what do you say? Jihoon, will be here.."

My face become red after hearing Jihoon's name. I nodded and say down at the couch. A few moments later, the bell rang. Daniel went to answer the door and all his friends walked in. I smiled to myself as I saw Jihoon walk in and greet Daniel.

The boys saw me and waved. I waved back and raised the controller up. "You guys ready to verse the Mario Kart Champion?" Daehwi sat down next to me and grabbed the other controller. "Noona, you're playing too?" I nodded as Daniel turned on the console.

Match after match, the boys tried to beat me, but they all failed. Daniel smirked and picked up the controller. "All right little sis, prepared to be crushed." I laughed as I grabbed my controller again. "Bring it on."

We were in the middle of the second lap when Jihoon got up. "Do you know where the bathroom is?" Daniel paused the game and pointed upstairs. "It's the third door on your right." Jihoon nodded and went upstairs. My gaze followed him up until Daniel starts the game.

[Jihoon's POV]

I walked up the stairs looking for the bathroom until my eyes were drawn to another room. "This just be (Y/N)'s room.. it looks pretty" I looked around and saw the different photos and awards around when I bumped into her bed. A book fell out that read 'Diary'. I read through it when a certain page stood out.

As I read through it, my face became red. 'She likes me...'

[YOUR POV]

Jihoon didn't come down after a while. I gave the controller to Jinyoung as I went upstairs to check on him. I saw my door open as I went in. I saw Jihoon reading my diary. My eyes widened and I let out a small cry. Jihoon turned around and gave me a smile.

Before he could speak, I ran downstairs and out of the house. Jihoon followed me until Daniel stopped her. "What happened? Why did (Y/N) run out like that?" Jihoon saw me running farther down the road and turned back to Daniel.

"Where does (Y/N) go when she wants to be alone?" Daniel rose his eyebrows in confusion but pointed in my direction. "To the park down the road. But why?" Jihoon smiled in gratitude and ran after me.

Once I made it to the park, I cured my heart out. I didn't care it people stopped to look at me. I didn't care at all. I heard someone call my name and looked up and saw Jihoon.

I got up to walk away, but Jihoon grabbed my wrist. "I'm sorry if I read your diary without permission. It fell out and I saw something about me in there an-"

I put my hands up to stop him. "Jihoon, its fine. I overreacted like always. I don't expect you to return my feelings." As I was trying to leave again, Jihoon pulled me into a backhug.

"I love you Kang (Y/N).... since the first time Daniel invited us over to your house. I love how kind and sweet you are. But what I love most of all... is how beautiful you are."

I felt my heart beat 20x faster as I held Jihoon's hand. After a while, he broke the hug and held my hand as we walked back to my house. After a while, Jihoon pulled me closer. I looked at him confused as he whispered something in my ear..

"Say...is there anything else about me in your diary?"