Lai Guanlin- Anniversary

This is a request for fluffypuffycakes  Hope you like it~

I woke up feeling the sunlight seeping through the gaps of my curtains. I tried to get up and stretch but I felt two muscular arms wrap around my waist tighter and heard a groan. I turned my head and saw Guanlin. He was still asleep and I just smiled down at him.

Guanlin and I have been dating for almost 3 years, before he became a trainee. He even saved some money to bring me to Korea with him.

I slowly took his hands away from my waist and headed to the washroom. I was about to wash my face and I heard a sound. I went back to the room to see no one in bed. "Guanlin?" I was looking around the room when I saw a small blue note.

Dear Erin,
Surprise! You found the first clue. Just follow the rest until you find me. Don't worry, it'll be worth it. To find your next clue, go to our favourite cuddle spot.

I knitted my eyebrows in confusion, but just laughed at his little game. "Okay, Lai Guanlin. I'll go along with this but t better be worth it like you said." I yelled, hoping he would hear me wherever he was.

I made my way to the couch and looked around for another note. Once I couldn't find one, I plopped down and stared at the ceiling. It wasn't seconds later when I saw another note, taped to the ceiling. I smiled and got up to get it.

Ah-hah!
I see you found the next clue! I knew my girlfriend was good! Now time for you to find the next clue. Go to the place, where we first made out.
P.S. Don't worry, it won't be the last

I blushed a bit at the note but made my way back to the washroom. Memories came rushing back as I smiled. I glanced at the back wall, remembering our first makeout session. I remembered the note and started looking for the next clue. I saw it stuck to the inside of the cabinet door. I laughed a bit and opened it. "This boy will be the death of me"

Erin-ah!!
You know I love you right? Of course you know I love you too. If you really want to know why I'm doing this, head to the backyard for your fourth and final clue. I'll be waiting ;)

I smiled to myself as I ran to the backyard. I slide the glass door aside and gasped. My eyes widened at the what was in front of me.

Guanlin was there, dressed in a suit and tie wit a bouquet of flowers in his hand. The backyard was filled with balloons and a projector playing pictures of all our dates. I covered my mouth as tears were about to fall.

Guanlin walked closer to me and handed me the bouquet. I held it close and gave him a tight hug. I felt him smile as he held me closer.

"Happy 3 year anniversary Erin-ah.. I love you." I nodded as I broke the hug. "I love you too, Guanlin. Happy Anniversary! I feel bad now, you're gift is way better than mine" I wiped my tears as I looked around again.

Guanlin gave a small chuckle before looking at me again. "And what was your present, jagiya?" I looked at the bouquet and mumbled "Just a chicken dinner while watching your favourite movie. I also bought you a new pair of headphones and a book for your lyric writing."

Guanlin gave me a bright smile before pecking me on the cheek. "To me that's ten times better than my gift. I love it." I looked up at him and smiled back. "Really? You like it?" He nodded and picked me up bridal style.

"Erin, let's go eat chicken~" I nodded as I let him carry me inside the house.

There it is! I hope you liked it fluffypuffycakes Comment if you know the reference for the last line..
My Guanlin stans may know.