Park Woojin - Best Friends

I was on my way home, not knowing the time as my phone had died. I felt like I was being followed so I quickened my pace. It wasn't until I heard someone call my name.

"Aizlinn!!"

I turned around and saw...
Woojin.

I stopped walking and turned around to face him. I gave him a small smile as he stopped in front me. "Look,
Aizlinn I'm really truly sorry if I freaked you out. It's just, I've always wanted to tell you how I felt, but you ended up with Jihoon and I thought... i thought that the kiss would be able to show you how I feel."

Before he could continue I put my hands up, gesturing him to stop. "It's fine Woojin. But...where's Jihoon." I looked around as Woojin played with his fingers nervously. I noticed and bit the inside of my cheek. "Did he even come?"

Woojin looked up at me and shook his head. I felt tears come down my fave again as I sat down at the side of the road. "Well now I know how he really feels for me... I can't believe it.. I knew this was too good to be true." Woojin sat down next to me and shook his head. "Aizlinn, you're amazing, talented and extremely beautiful. If Jihoon isn't here for you than...than he doesn't deserve you."

I looked up at Woojin and saw him staring at me. He gave me a small smile which made my heart flutter for a bit. 'Has he always been this attractive? No Aizlinn, you're with Jihoon. But he didn't come.. But he will soon, right?' As o was contemplating my thoughts, I saw a hand waving in front of me.

I snapped out of my thoughts and looked at Woojin. I stood up and gave him a small smile again. "Woojin, why do you exactly..like me?" Woojin stood up and looked away for a bit, thinking. He looked back and brightly smiled.

"You're not like other girls. You're sweet and kind and smart and prettier than any girl in this city. I like you because you're not afraid to be you."

I blushed a bit and nodded. "I don't know if things are going to work out between us. I don't know what will happen between Jihoon and I. Are you still willing to like me?"

Woojin smiled and nodded. "I would wait an eternity if it meant I could be with you... now come on. I'll walk you home. You shouldn't be alone at this time of night." Woojin slipped his hand in mine and pulled me closer to him. I smiled to myself and walked along the street with him. 'I'll talk to Jihoon later'