Yoon Jisung - Makeup

I was sitting in the waiting room waiting for Wanna One to finally come in so I can do their make up. If you don't know, I may have developed a tiny, major crush on Jisung, the charismatic leader.

But I mean how can you not? The way he smiles is contagious and his personality just make me fall for him over and over again.

Before I could daydreaming about Jisung, I heard someone snapping their fingers. I open my eyes and jumped at the sight of the person in front of me. It was Jaehwan . " Yah, noona? When are you going to start? We only have an hour?"

My eyes widened. "Sh*t! Sorry Jawhwanie, I was..uh..Sleeping! You know how tiring it is to wake up early in the morning." I started getting ready to do his make up when I didn't notice someone looking at me.

Jisung's POV:
She looks so flawless. Her beautiful hair, perfect nose and eyes I could get lost in. If only.... " Yah, Oppa. It's your turn" I hear her say. I slowly walk to her and smile.

Your POV:
Again with his smile. Ugh, I may just die here. " so how was your weekend, (Y/N)-ah?" He says to me. " just the usual, nothing. Now quiet, I have to put glitter on your face and it isn't easy when your talking" he became quiet faster than I imagined.

10 minutes later, I'm done with his make up but before he goes , he gives me a note and rushes out of the room. It read ' Meet me on the roof at 5'. It's an hour before 5. ' Guess I'll have to wait'

As I was waiting I looked at the note. "What could be so important that he wants to talk to me alone? Is because of the way I do his makeup? Does he not like me? Am I going to get fired." I shook my head and sighed. "Calm down (Y/N), Jisung isn't that kind of person."

        ~~~~T I M E   S K I P~~~~

It's exactly 5 and I'm on the roof. 3 seconds later, Jisung came out with a bouquet of roses. Before I could say anything, he says, " I know this is hopeless but I need to get this off my chest. (Y/N)-ah, I love you. Words an even describe what I feel for you and I just feel happier when I see you." He gets down on both of his knees and smiles.

" I love how you speak and how you scold the members for playing pranks on you. I love you and I know you won't accept me but here," he hand me the roses and says" That's it, I hope you can accept me." He gave me one of his smiles and turned around.

As he starts to walk away, I ran up to him and kissed him as passionately as you could." I love you to, pabo. Took you long enough." For the rest of the night, you and him cuddled while the other Wanna One members were taking pictures.

That's another imagine! Remember, request are still open!