Bae Jinyoung - Coffee

This was requested by greeneggrolls

The bell ring, signalling that classes were over. I grabbed my bag and started making my way out of school.

I felt bored so I decided to text my friend, Jawahir.
<< Hey, I'm bored.. Wanna hang out right now?>>

After a while, I got a text back from her.

<< Sorry :( Practice until 6. Maybe another time..>>

I was walking home alone when someone handed me a flyer. "Please come to the grand opening of our cafe!" I read the contents and smiled as it was down the road. "Might as well go.. I have nothing else to do.."

I kept walking until I saw a cafe. I read the cute signs and smiled to myself as I walked in. The cafe seemed empty as I walked up to the counter. "Shame not a lot of people are here... this place is adorable.."

"I'm glad you think that way as well." I turned back to the counter to see a handsome boy around my age smiling at me. I blushed a bit as I nodded. "Yeah this place is amazing. The atmospheric is great. I should come here everyday."

The boy laughed as he turned to me with a notepad. "So, what can I get for you today? The daily drink is our Ice ChocoLatte with extra whip cream. The extra whip cream was my idea.."

I laughed along as I glanced over the menu one last time. " I guess I'll take that. Thanks, uh...." the boy looked at me in confusion but laughed it off.

"Oh, sorry! I always forget to wear my name tag. I'm Jinyoung. And might I ask what your name is?" I smiled a bit as I put a strand of loose hair behind my ear. "It's (Y/N).. and thanks for the recommendation Jinyoung. I guess I'll go find a seat."

I found a seat and started doing my homework when I saw Jinyoung coming over with my drink. "Here you go. I don't mean to bother, but would you mind if I say with you? I'm on my break and I don't want to sit in the back by myself.."

I nodded as I took my drink from him. As I set my homework aside, I noticed Jinyoung smiling at me. "Is there something on my face? Must be the whip cream.."

Jinyoung chuckled a bit as he shook his head. "Just admiring some of the art here. You might be my favourite.." I laughed as I sipped on my drink. "Are you flirting with me? Because I'm not the type that will fall for a guy so easily"

I saw Jinyoung shrug his shoulders as he leaned in closer. "Well, Miss (Y/N)... I can assure you I am not that type of guy. I just admire real beauty. And you are that.."

As we were talking, a girl came up to us with flirtatious smile and a short dress. She ignored me and looked straight at Jinyoung. "Hi. I was wondering if you would accompany such a pretty and frail girl somewhere? Who knows, I may give you a treat?" I looked away in disgust, but turned back to see what Jinyoung was doing.

I saw him smirking as he stood up and walked closer to the girl. " I'm sorry, but no girl here fits that description. If you would like find someone, I can direct you to the nearest strip club. But right now, I'm trying to have a conversation."

I gasped as the girl walked away in anger as Jinyoung sat down as if nothing even happened. I laughed a bit as a Jinyoung continued to look at me. After our conversation, Jinyoung glanced at the clock and got up.

"Sorry, my break is over. But that was the best conversation in my life.."I nodded in agreement as Jinyoung put his hands in his pocket.

"Say, do you think is possible for you to come to this cafe often?" I smiled as a 'yes' as Jinyoung continued. "That's great. Now I have something to look forward to for work. And don't worry about the coffee. It's on me.."

I sighed as I saw Jinyoung walk back to his position as I continued to do my work, not that I got any work finished that day. I kept thinking about Jinyoung...