Kang Daniel - Appreciation Day

A/N real quick. Just another reminder that requests are still open.
And there are traces of hate from fake Wannables. I promise, this is all my imagination for your reading pleasure.

You were recently dating Daniel from Wanna One and honestly, you couldn't be any happier. You love the way he wraps his arms around your waist, kisses you in front of his members, shows every bit of his attention to you and calls you his princess. What's not to love about that?

But recently, you were receiving a lot of hate from a lot of Wannables. It was too much to bear;
@jaehwan_is_bae: OMG how dare that bitch ruin the Daniels life
@daewhi_rulez: She isn't even that pretty. I would be way better for Daniel
@Wannable_babez: Our oppa is only dating her out of pity, I bet he doesn't even like her
@peaches_wifey: why don't you just die @Y/N

Tears kept falling of your face. You couldn't tell Daniel. He may look like he wouldn't hurt anyone but when someone he loves is hurt, he becomes to angry to handle. I know he's doing it to protect me but it could ruin his image.

I remember when I was being bullied by a bunch of girls for hanging around Wanna One too much. Daniel barged into my class and warned everyone. I don't want something like that to happen again.

You heard the door open and in came your boyfriend with the rest of the  members. " Hey Y/N!" all the members say. You smiles at them as Daniel comes and gives you a kiss. "Hey princess. How are you?"

I smiled. I love the way he looks at me with such love. It shows that he actually cares for me.  "Good. How about you? You guys are probably hungry. I'll cook you something." I got up and went to the kitchen but forgot to take my phone with me. What I didn't know is that it was still on.

Daniel's POV:

I noticed Y/N phone on and decided to check what she was looking at real quick. My eyes widened and is started to feel extremely angry. What I saw were all our fans hating on her.

I gestured the other members to come over quietly and look at all the comments. They all had the same expressions as me. Shocked, hurt but most of all angry. "What do I do guys? I know Y/N. She takes everything to heart no matter what. I can't believe I didn't know about this. I'm such an idiot!"

Jisung hyung patted my back. "I got a plan. Let's head to the dorms so we can set everything up." We all nodded when we heard (Y/N). "Are you guys okay? You're really quiet? Do I need to come in there?"

I widened my eyes. " No Princess, we're good. Sorry we have an meeting with our choreographer that we forgot about. I'll be back soon. You can forget about dinner, we wouldn't want to burden you." We all got up and left the house.

Your POV:

You heard the boys saying that they had a meeting with their choreographer that they forget about and they wouldn't need dinner. I sighed and went back to the couch. I saw my phone and widened my eyes. "Did the go through my phone? No they couldn't have, I locked it and besides, Daniel would've asked me. I forgot about it and watched some TV.

~~~~T I M E S K I P~~~~

I was at home finishing up some work on my laptop when I got a text from Daniel.  << Hey Princess! There's a surprise for you on Channel 8. Turn it on>> I was a little skeptical but I turned it on. I saw Wanna One having a press conference. I put my laptop aside and turned up the volume.

>> I know that all of you know I have a beautiful, smart, talented girlfriend named Y/N. She has done nothing but support us since Produce 101. but recently she has been receiving hate from our fans. I ask that if you really care about Wanna One , then you will respect my relationship.<<

I smiled and felt tears coming. I heard my phone ring and picked it up. The caller ID was Daniel. I answered and heard his voice. "Hey, so did you watch it?" I nodded and smiled. "How did you-You went through my phone did you?"

I heard him laugh nervously. "Maybe...look I'm sorry, I care about you. And if you care about me, come to the dorm room. There's a surprise!" Before I could answer, Daniel ended the call. I sighed and went to go get a jacket and left to the dorm room.

I knocked on Wanna One's dorm. "Yah, Kang Daniel. I'm still mad at you for going through my phone without my permission" the door opened to Daniel smiling. "I know, so that's why...."
The rest of his members jumped out and yelled "SURPRISE!" I jumped up in shock but laughed it off. "What is all this?"

Daniel gave you a sash that said Princess. "Today, is (Y/N) Appreciation Day. So that everyone can love you and appreciate you as much as I do. "Guys..Thank you. But I don't need all this." He gave you one of his killer smiles. "Of course you do! You're a princess, so I'll treat you like one. Love you Princess!"

I smiled and the rest of the day was spent eating cake and laughing with the rest of the boys. I was so happy, I forgot about all the hate comments.