Lai Guanlin - Stitches

This was requested by kyiute

I checked the time one last time before letting out a sigh. It was past midnight and I've been waiting for Guanlin to come home. He comes home late for work and it worries me, especially as I am the one of the only people he considers family since he's left Taiwan

I heard the door open as I let out a sigh of relief. "Guanlin-ah, are you okay? I've been worried sick. Do you need help with your things?.." I didn't hear a reply so walked over to the entrance to see if he was there. My smile slowly faded as I saw a drowsy Guanlin attempting to walk in by himself.

"(Y/N), I'm fine... just a li-" i gasped as he cut himself off by fainting. I ran over to him and tried to shake him awake but it was no use. I saw blood on his arm as my eyes widened. I put his arm around my neck and supported him as I took him down to my car.

I speed through the streets, not caring it I ran a couple of red lights. Once I got to the hospital, a couple of nurses saw the state Guanlin was in and took him to the ER for an emergency check up.

I was brought to another room as the doctor explained what was going on. "He has sleep deprivation. Maybe it caused him to accidentally hurt himself, and just being too tired to even notice." I nodded as I was left alone. I stayed up all night, praying and hoping that Guanlin would be okay.

The next day, I was taken to his hospital room. I went home earlier in the day to get some of Guanlin's things so he could freshen up.

I walked in the door to see a sleeping Guanlin . I smiled as I let myself in and started arranging some of his things. A while later, I heard a voice call my name.

I turned around to see Guanlin starting to fully wake up. His eyes fluttered open as a smile was plastered on his face. "(Y/N), why am I in the hospital? What happened? I really don't remember that much. Only coming home?" He tried to get up but you pushed his body back down on the hospital bed.

"You came home and fainted because of your bleeding arms." I pointed at his bandaged arms as I continued

"I carried you to my car and drove you here. They just fixed you up and let you rest. You had a serious case of sleep deprivation.."

Guanlin blinked a couple of times, letting everything I said sink in. He looked at me with sincere eyes as he took my hands in his " Listen, I know I made you worry like crazy and I'm so sorry. I've been stressed out these past couple of weeks, ever since coming to Korea. I missed my family, friends and almost everything I loved back in Taiwan. But you made things better. I need you (Y/N)... Please don't break up with me. Please."

I looked at his pleading eyes. He looked like he was about to cry. " Guanlin , I will never break up with you. You mean to much for me to let something like this drive us apart. Yes I'm worried but that's what everyone is. I don't want you to get hurt." You held his hand and kissed him on his cheek.

"I know how important Wanna One is to you. And I'm not going to take that away.  Just please worry about your health. Besides, I promise that I will take you to see your family and friends soon."

Guanlin just chuckled softly at my speech, as he pulled me into a tight hug. He held the back of my head as he mumbled into my hair " Thank you" I smiled and hugged him back.

"Look at this, you had to get stitches... what did you do yesterday?" Guanlin smiled brightly, showing off his gums as he shrugged his shoulders. "I honestly don't remember... but I'll remember this.."