Park Woojin - Mickey Mouse

It wasn't until..

I felt a bit tired. I decided to look around for a place to rest for a while. I wandered upstairs and found an empty bedroom. I smiled to myself as I closed the door and lied down on my bed.

A wave of comfort surged through me as I sinked deeper and deeper into the bed. It wasn't a few moments later when my eyelids became droopy and finally closed, allowing me to sleep.

•••

I heard a sound as I opened my eyes. My eyes widened as I realized that I wasn't in the room anymore. Or in the same universe. I looked around and saw bright colours and characters in silly costumes. One of them particularly stood out. He was dressed in black and white, with huge black ears on the top of his head.

I stared at the boy and he seemed to notice. He came closer to me and smiled widely as I was taken aback. "Welcome! We have a new visitor! It's so nice to meet you~" I blinked after a while and glanced the boy up and down.

"Mickey Mouse?" The boy looked at me strangely but let out a laugh. "No, my name is Park Woojin. I'm dressed as Mickey Mouse for the kids. I was just pulling your leg." I looked at him in confusion as the colours around me started to fade away.

"I don't understand.. how is this possible? And what kids?" Woojin slightly laughed and smiled at me, showing his cute snaggletooth. "This is a dream, silly. I'm only a figment of your imagination. Apparently, I was supposed to take care of some kids. But I lost my Minnie. Can you be her?"

I looked down slightly as I shook my head. "Minnie wears pink. I'm dressed in all black. It wouldn't work out." Woojin smiled again as he pulled out another pair of mouse ears. He put them on my head as he held my shoulders in reassurance. "It doesn't matter. If you have the ears, you're Minnie. Now come on! The kids don't like to be kept waiting.."

Not seconds had past when Woojin grabbed my hand and pulled me into my imagination . "Hey, your imagination is really dull. Think of something! It'll really spice up the place." I nodded as I closed my eyes as tight as I could and thought about anything, but nothing worked. I then started thinking about how Woojin helped me and smiled.

I opened my eyes and saw a normal party room filled with children. Only now, it started to fill up with balloons, candy and costumes. I watched as Woojin played with the kids as I watched from afar. Woojin noticed and went over to me and pulled me to the kids. They all smiled at me and we all started playing.

What felt like days, were only mere hours when I was with the kids and especially with Woojin, despite us only meeting. We played different games, ate candy and told scary stories. I smiled as Woojin and I became closer.

It wasn't until I remembered that this was only my imagination. At that thought, the room started to fade away. I looked at Woojin with wide eyes. "What's happening!?" Woojin gave me a small smile as he held my hand. "You're waking up. It was bound to happen. But don't worry, you'll always dream again the next time you sleep."

I saw the kids disappearing as Woojin stepped closer to me. Tears brimmed my eyes as he wiped them away quickly. "I promise that we'll see each other again. Okay?" I sadly nodded but put on a smile. He held my hands tightly as everything went black. I felt the ground starting to shake when...

I woke up to someone shaking me. I looked around my room to see everything the same. I got sad as I remembered my dream, but my thoughts were soon cut off when I saw Jawahir.

"Where have you been? I've been trying to find you.. I wanted to introduce you to my cousin. Oppa, come in~" I stood up in bed when I saw a boy in a tuxedo  and huge mouse ears walk in. My eyes widened when I saw that snaggletooth smile.

It was Woojin. He smiled at me as he held his hand out for a handshake. "Hello, My Name is Park Woojin. It's nice to meet you. Sorry for my overdressed costume.. I was at a children's fundraiser party."

I smiled as I shook his hand. "My Name is (Y/N)... it's so nice to see you...again"