Park Jihoon - Prince Charming

It wasn't until..

I saw my boyfriend Jihoon at the front of the party, talking with a bunch of people. Some he just met. I smiled as I admired him from afar

Jihoon was always the popular, outgoing person while I was the quiet, introverted student who didn't want to talk to anyone. It was funny how we got together in the first place. Most people call it a miracle while Jihoon calls it fate.

Just as I was about to walk around, I felt a hand grab my wrist and pull me up the stairs. It was dark in the house but I felt the cool October breeze hit my face. I realized that I was brought to a balcony on the top floor of the house and I was brought by none other than Jihoon.

He smiled at me, showing his white pearly teeth. I blushed a bit as I move closer to the balcony's banister as I closed my eyes to feel the breeze when I suddenly felt a bit warm. I looked at my shoulders and saw Jihoon's coat on my shoulders. I smiled as I pulled the fabric closer to me.

Jihoon went beside me and looked at me. "Now What is my beautiful girlfriend dressed as?" I blushed at his comments as I played around with my black dress. "A vampire. How about you?"

Jihoon stepped closer to me as he fixed his crown. "I'm Prince Charming, mi'lady. Here at your service." At the the sight of his costume you felt a bit sad as I looked at mine.

'Of course he'd be a Prince... he's everything every girl wants, while I'm dressed like I'm a depressed vampire.' I slightly bit my lip in frustration as Jihoon noticed.

He knitted his eyebrows as he used one hand to turn me to face him and the other to tilt my chin up. "Hey.. what's wrong? You know you can tell me anything... I wanna help you.."

I shook my head as I forced my head down to hide my hot tears of embarrassment. Jihoon saw and tilted my chin up one more time and connected our lips together. We kissed for what felt like an eternity. After we broke away for air, he wiped my tears with his thumb. "What's wrong.? Please tell me.."

I sighed as I finally met eyes with Jihoon. "I'm afraid.. that we're a good couple. We're complete opposites and we shouldn't have even met! I'm probably embarrassing you by being me..."

Jihoon looked back at me with hurt eyes as he pulled me into a hug.
"(Y/N).. don't ever think for a single moment that I hate your or us. I love e everything about you and so much more. I don't care about being with another girl because the only girl I care about is you. You're my princess (Y/N). And I'm your prince.."

I smiled into the hug as Jihoon kissed the crown of my head. After a while, I heard him whisper something into my ear.

"Besides, Opposites attract..."

Guys! I made a dance account for those who are supported me in that decision. It's @jawoo_oppa on Instagram and hopefully people like my shiteu dances~