Bae Jinyoung- Romantic Doctor Jin

This is based of the drama "Romantic Doctor Jin". I loved this drama and I recommend you watch it.

Bae Jinyoung. Also known as Doctor Jin. The youngest doctor at Shinhye Hospital who has the best surgery time recorded. He's known as a miracle worker and many people praise his work.

However after a fight with a fellow doctor, he left the hospital without any word. People asked for him but the hospital didn't have answers.

I was one of the people. (Y/N) (L/N). I've finished my last year of medical school and applied to Shinhye hospital for an internship. I wanted to be able to work under Dr. Jin but he wants there.

I was rejected for have a poor background. The son of the CEO of Shinhye Hospitals received it. I was sent to Doldam hospital, a small hospital in the middle of the major highways between cities.

I arrived feeling a bit discouraged but I put all of that aside and entered. The hospital looked different than the outside. It was small, but proper. I made my way to the head doctor's office.

'Teacher Bae' was written on the door in bold letters. I knocked on the door and someone with a mellow voice told me to come in.

I entered and as soon as I faced my future boss, my eyes completely widened. In front of me was my role model, my first crush and the person I've been wanting for so long. Dr. Jin.

He gave me a small smile and ushered me to sit, which I did. "Welcome to Doldam Hospital. I can see it's not like the bigger hospitals but we do help people. You must be the new intern...(Y/N), right?"

I just nodded, not wanting to speak to embarrass myself. He continued. "You'll be working in the ER. Just the basics, helping injured people and writing diagnosis for patients etc. " I nodded, just watching him go through his papers.

"Also you'll be my assistant doctor in surgery. Normally we don't allow interns but I have a feeling your not like others. Besides, we are short one doctor and I'd like to work you to your hardest. Okay?"

I put on a small smile. "I will work my hardest. Thank you for the opportunity. " he smiled and looked at me. "You must be tired. Rest up and you'll begin tomorrow" I stood up and thanked him again before leaving to go settle in.

~~~

It's been a month since I've been working with Dr. Jin. He seems to not have known that I recognized him but it's best if he doesn't know. But he always tells me to call him Teacher Kim.

I just finished bandaging a patient and went to the desk to talk to the Nurse Choi. She gave me a big smile like always. "So (Y/N), how do you like it here at Doldam?"

I looked around the ER. It was empty except for a few patients that have already been treated. I looked back at Nurse Choi "I love it here. And to think I was going to work at Shinhye."

Nurse Choi laughed and leaned a bit closer. "How about Teacher Bae? He been exceptionally happy since you've came.." I looked down blushing a bit but smiled.

I leaned in and whispered. "Can I tell you a secret Nurse Choi?" She nodded and leaned in closer.

"I've always know Teacher Bae's true identity. His past life as a doctor and what happened. I've always admired him from a far but he's never seen me. And he can't find out about this." I looked at Nurse Choi until I heard a voice.

"I've already found out." I turned around and saw Jinyoung. "Dr. Jin..." I said quietly. "It's Teacher Bae. We're not at Shinhye." Before I could answer, an ambulance pulls up in front of the hospital. "Help! We need emergency surgery!"

Jinyoung looked at Nurse Choi and I. "Get the surgery room ready. I'll send him in once I've checked on him." We nodded and got ready for surgery.

A few hours later, we all came out of the surgery room. Nurse Choi took off her mask. "I'll put him in the ICU and check up on him." We both nodded as she left. I saw Jinyoung going into his office.

"Teacher Bae!" I yelled. He turned around as I kneeled down to the ground. I looked down apologetically "Im sorry for not telling you about what happened. I've always been your biggest admirer. I'm sorry if I've made you mad."

Jinyoung sighed and picked me up from the ground and brought me in his office. He closed the door and went to his desk. "(Y/N), I've always known about you. I was the reason you were sent to Doldam"

I looked at him and he gave me a small smile. "I have been interested in you. Just like Nurse Choi said, you're the reason why I've been happier. You made me love again."

I smiled because of his words and sighed with relief. "Thank god. I don't know what would have happened if I embarrassed myself in front of my role model."

Jinyoung laughed a bit but stared at me. "You did embarrass yourself, but not in front of your role model..." I looked at him with confusion written on my face.

He walked closer and kissed my forehead. "You embarrassed yourself in front of your man . And it's cute." I felt my face go red.

Jinyoung laughed at my reaction and leaned in closer kissing me on my lips. I returned it and we kissed until we were interrupted by the door. Nurse Choi walked in and smiled.

"We have another patient. Now hurry up you lovebirds. They need to be diagnosed." She closed the door as I laughed out of shock and embarrassment.

I held Jinyoung's hand and stared at him. "So, do I still call you Teacher Bae or Dr. Jin?" He smiled and kissed me on the top of my hand. "Jinyoung . It makes it more special." I smiled as we grabbed our doctor jackets and made our way to the ER, hand in hand.

And that's it. I know it isn't really accurate but i really loved writing it. If you haven't watched the drama, I suggest you do. It's really good!!