Kang Daniel - Goddess

This was requested by daehwae

"What?! What do you mean I have to go to your business meeting!? I was supposed to go to my friend's party!"My parents just rolled their eyes as they looked at me complain.

"(Y/N), I don't have time for bickering. Mr. Kang will be there and I want to make a good impression. I might get a promotion! Now go get dressed. I left a dress on your bed. Please..?"

I sighed as I dragged myself up the stairs. Once I entered my room and saw the dress my dad mentioned, I quickly put it on and styled myself. I heard my dad calling me to hurry up as I dragged myself down the stairs.

My father and I made it to the restaurant and saw Mr. Kang with a boy around my age. I looked at my dad and quickly whispered to him. "I thought it was only going to be Mr. Kang.." my dad shook his head and smiled as we greeted the two.

"You must be (Y/N)! I've heard so much about you. You're as beautiful as your father said you were. Now where are my manners? (Y/N), this is my son Daniel. You both are around the same age."

I looked at Daniel  with a smile as he returned it. After a while, we were  taken to our seats, and started the dinner.

Our appetizers arrived as we started eating. My father and Mr. Kang were talking about business as I tried to break the awkward silence between Daniel and I.

"So... Daniel. How are you?" As I internally cringed at my own question, Daniel slightly chuckled. "I'm fine. Thank you for asking, (Y/N)." I blushed a bit as I saw him smile at me.

We were already halfway through our dinner and Daniel and I couldn't stop talking to each other. It started out awkward but it ended up better. However, I felt extremely nervous. I excused myself to go to the washroom and took out my phone.

I called my friend and while I frantically walked back in forth, earning stares from other women in the washroom. Just as I was about it end the call, I heard her voice. "Hello?"

I sighed in relief and wiped away slight beads of sweat. "Jawahir that's you right? It's (Y/N).. I need your help... my dad took me to this dinner thing and there was a really cute guy that I'm having dinner with and I really want to hang out with him but I'm to nervous.. what do I do?"

I heard Jawahir laugh at the other end of the line. "(Y/N), just do it! I know you can. Besides, who's the guy? Can I meet him?" I rolled my eyes as I said goodbye. I returned and saw Daniel smiling at me again.  "Hey are you okay? You were in there for a while"

I nodded as I started eating my dessert. "Just a phone call. Sorry if it took too long" Daniel shook his head as he started eating his dessert. I bit my lip as I though about what Jawahir said.

I turned my attention back to him and nervously smiled. "So...Daniel.. I really enjoyed meeting you tonight. Better than going to my friend's party." Daniel smiled brightly. "To be honest, I didn't even want to come. But after hearing the rumours about you, I was actually very curious to see if they were true.."

I looked at him in confusion. "What rumours? Are they and?" Daniel shook his head and smiled. "That you were beautiful and were a living embodiment of a Greek goddess. And they were right.."

I blushed a bit as I looked down in embarrassment . "Thank you. That's actually the sweetest thing I've heard my entire life... so, I was wondering if you weren't busy, we could hang out some time in the future? Not in a fancy restaurant, but just somewhere casual?"

Daniel nodded as he took his hand in mine. "I'd love to hang out with you.. i guess I'll be the first person to hang out with a Greek goddess.."