Lee Daehwi - Mr. Songwriter

Lee Daehwi Jjang!! Request are still open

You've been annoyed by a certain boy in your class. And by certain, you meant the class president , also known as Lee Daehwi. He's the amazing songwriter in not just your school, but the entire city. Rumours were flying everywhere about him. And you heard them all exceptionally well from your desk.

" I heard that YG hired him as a songwriter years ago. He wrote every Blackpink song to date..." "No, I heard that he's Jay Parks personal songwriter. No Jay Park song is released until Daehwi looks at it.." "Whatever, everyone knows that Daehwi is an SM trainee who became a songwriter after Lee Sooman himself saw his lyrics..."

You were sick of all the rumours you were hearing. You got up and went to the girl's washroom. It's should be empty as everyone's at the music room listening to Daehwi sing. You walked in and sighed. "What happened to the old Daehwi I used to know?"

      ~~~~ F L A S H B A C K ~~~~

Daehwi and I were at the park. We were playing manhunt with our other classmates until he pulled me away to the school's famous tree swing. As I sat down on the swing, Daehwi handed me his book of lyrics. As I read through them my smile grew wider. "Wow Daehwi , you're getting better everyday!"

He gave me a thank smile and engulfed me in a big hug. "Thanks (Y/N)! That means a lot coming from you! Just wait... I'm going to become famous and we can get married just like we promised." The both of you smiled as the bell rang.

~~~~ F L A S H B A C K   O V E R~~~~
The bell rang and shook you out of your flashback. You sighed and made your way back to class. You saw Daehwi in his seat and rolled your eyes. 'Of course my ex-best friend is in my class'. The teacher walked in and stared at the class.

"Report cards are coming out in a couple of weeks and seeing as most of you can and will do better in my class, I decided to assign a pair project which will be 40% of your grade. Your choice to fail or succeed. My job is only to assess you." '

You rolled your eyes as the rest of the class groaned. As the teacher started listing off the pairs, you zoned out. "....Lee Daehwi and (Y/N)...." You jolted up and looked back at Daehwi . He gave you a blank expression and turned his attention back to the teacher. You held in your anger as the teacher finished pairing off the students.

The rest of the class was to be spent with your partners. You went to Daehwi's desk and put your stuff down. "So what should we start on first, Mr. Songwriter?" He looked at you , confused on why you didn't use his actual name but just shrugged it off.

A couple of days have past and Daehwi has been acting strange. The last bell rang and I went to my locker to put my things away. As I was about to leave I felt someone hold my hand. I turned my head to see Daehwi . "What are you doing?" He smiled and just pulled you out of the school.

You two have been walking for a while until you ripped your hand away from his grip. " Listen, I don't know what is going on with you, but its very annoying. You keep leading me on and its making me mad. So just tell me what you want?" You saw him nod. "i understand, but it's just a bit further..."

You ran your fingers through your hair. "What's a bit further?" You followed his gaze to the Tree swing you used to hang out at everyday when you two were younger. He handed you a sheet of paper. It was lyrics written for you. You looked at him as he gave you a shy smile.

"I'm sorry we broke contact. I'm sorry I've been cold and distant. I've been spending all these years trying to find the perfect way to say 'I love you'. Hopefully this makes up for all of it." He gave you big smile as you scanned the lyrics.

You looked at him and hit his chest. "Do you know how lonely I've been? I thought you left me because I did something wrong...Why did you do that?"

Daehwi caught your hand and pulled you into a kiss. "I'm really, truly sorry. Please will you be mine? I promise that I will treat better than any other girl in the world. Please (Y/N)" you nodded. "You better not break my heart Lee Daehwi ." He gave you a peck on your lips. "I promise"