Kang Daniel - Cops & Lovers

Remember that requests are still open. I would love to write imagines personally for you guys. Also this imagine is also based off another drama. If you haven't watched "Lookout", you should. It is literally one of the best dramas I've watched.

[Daniel's POV]
I had almost caught him. I was so close. But he found out like always.

Everyone in Seoul has been struck with fear because of one person. The Yongin Slayer. A man who has no past but one clue. He was born in Yongin. He's been terrorizing the city with mini bomb threats, thefts and worse of all, kidnapping many important people in the government.

I walked back in to the police station and went straight to my desk. I heard everyone talking about what just happened. It was getting on my nerves so I decided to shut them up. "I get it! I didn't get him yet! But I was closer than any other police officer in Seoul. So why don't you talk about that?"

Everyone fell silent until someone broke it. "Sergeant Kang Daniel, come with me." My gaze went to the voice. It was the Head Captain, ushering me into his office. I gave the rest of the officers one last glare before walking in. As i entered, I saw someone already seated in front of the captain's desk. I went closer and we both met each other's gazes. My eyes widened.

"(Y/N)!" "DANIEL!"

(Your POV)

"(Y/N)!" "DANIEL!"

I rolled my eyes as I saw him. I looked at the captain. "Is this why you called me all the way to Seoul? To take care of my ex boyfriend?"

I saw from the corner of my eye Daniel taking a seat and sending me a glare which I returned. The captain faced the both of us. "(Y/N), you know I don't bring like bringing things from your personal life up in your work life, but yes that is part of the reason I called you back. You two were and unstoppable team. I thought if you worked together, than things would be able to run smoothly and we would be able to catch the Yongin Slayer. Please, it's for the good of Seoul."

I looked at Daniel quickly before sighing. "Fine I'll do it. Only if he agrees though." I glanced and saw Daniel tensing up. I was about to speak when the captain cut in. "Daniel , I know you prefer to work alone, but we don't have a choice. Can you consider working with (Y/N) again?"

He looked at the captain and nodded. "Only to catch the Yongin Slayer and that's it." The captain smiled and ushered to the door. "Better work fast. The city depends on you." We both nodded, took a quick glance at each other and exited the captain's office.

I got the files on the Yongin Slayer and walked to Daniel . "So what do you have so far?" He raised his eyebrows and crossed his arms looking af me. "Why are you interested in what I have? If I know you (Y/N), you probably already have a plan and a backup plan."

I rolled my eyes and but the files down. "I don't want to fight while we're working on this case. It's extremely important and if that means I can't control the case, than fine."

Daniel gave me a small smile and started briefing me on what happened so far. "Well, I'm sure you heard the basic details from the news, but some other things are is that he's claimed to have put several bombs around the city and he can detonate them whenever he wants. Also, he's kidnapped the prime minister's secretary and has him at gun point. So what do you think, Officer?"

I studied the files and the map of Seoul on the bulletin board near Daniel desk. "No ones looked into the bombs because no one knows where they are right?" He nodded and looked at me as I continued when I didn't notice. He'd forgotten how cute I looked when I focus on something.

"Well, what if they're all a lie? To push us of the trail on where he's hiding. He claims to have put them in different sewer systems but that's to distract us from where he's hiding. Above ground and where no on would look.."

Daniel widened his eyes and pointed at an area on the map. "Like the abandoned warehouse that scheduled for demolition. It's been months since I've heard any word of it. It was so obvious. Ugh I'm so stupid.." I felt back and I just rubbed Daniel back but as soon as I did, I felt a jolt of electricity.

I just forgot about it and focused on comforting Daniel . "Hey, you're not stupid. You figured it out! Sure a bit late, but you still found out. Now I know what will make you smile. Busting the Yongin Slayer." I saw him look at me and gave me his energetic smile as he laughed. "Yeah..let's call some back up and go."

We got to the abandoned warehouse and searched for the Yongin Slayer. I saw him holding a gun to the secretary's head and pointed my gun at him. "Freeze! You're surrounded. Don't make any movements or we will shoot." I froze as soon as I saw the Slayer laugh maniacally. It scared me and made my bones quake but I stood my ground.

I was about to speak up again but Daniel came in front of me. "Put your hands up in the air. You have no power here. It's over." The Yongin Slayer just smiled and pointed his gun at me and shot my leg. I screamed in pain as other officers attacked and captured the Slayer.

Daniel dropped his gun and made his way over to me. I just gave him a weak smile "I'm fine Dan..I'm tough remember." I saw tears coming out of his eyes and wiped them away. "Hey, don't cry..what happened to the strong leader Daniel I know?" I saw him chuckle a bit and smiled. He grabbed my hand and looked in my eyes. "Why did we even break up
(Y/N)- ah? I missed you so much... I was happy when I saw you in the captain's office. I..I just acted like that because..I was afraid of you not loving me back after all this time."

I held Daniel's hand tightly and kissed his cheek. "Hey, I missed you to. We broke up because we thought that things would be hard long distance. We had a fight like normal couples and we left it like that..." Daniel grabbed the back of my neck and passionately kissed. I let my fingers get tangled in his hair. After a while we broke the kiss and stared at each other laughing a bit.

"So does that mean we're back together?" I asked Daniel a bit unsure. He just kissed my lips again and picked me up bridal style and took me to the police cruiser to drive me to the hospital. "Of course.. no girl could ever take your place."