Park Jihoon - Kisses and Cream

This is for NhiaVang5

I waited for Jihoon by the fountain, dressed for our date. I looked at my phone as a mirror, touching up my hair when I heard his voice.

"Yah, why'd you wear makeup? You look pretty without it anyways.." I turned around and saw Jihoon smiling  at me. I smiled back as I put my phone away.

"Well we're having a date after a while. I wanted to look nice. Why, do I not look pretty?" Jihoon shook his head as he pushed a strand of hair behind my ear. "You look stunning. I better make sure that I guys hit on you during our date (Y/N).."

I laughed a bit as we walked to our first destination. As we were walking, I felt Jihoon  take my hand in his.

"Today is going to be all about you.. I'll make sure that by the end of the day, you'll be the happiest person on earth. So... will you let me pamper you like a princess, jagiya?"

I swooned at Jihoon's words as I nodded. He smiled back and we made it to our first stop; a cafe to eat. After we ordered our food, Jihoon started playing with my fingers. "You have cute fingers, jagiya. They're like a little babies.." I slightly blushed as our food arrived.

We spent a good hour talking as we ate our food. After we finished, Guanlin escorted me outside. I saw a cute motorbike in front of the shop and was surprised when Jihoon walked towards it.

" You said you've always wanted to ride one... so I rented one for us. Here.." Jihoon handed me a helmet. I put it on and sat behind him as we started driving through the streets.

I felt him put my arms around his waist as support. I felt my face become red as I admired him while he was driving. I tapped Jihoon's shoulder once we stopped at a red light. "Where are we going now?"  He turned to me and smiled. "Anywhere you want.."

I smiled as we zoomed through the streets again. Every stop we went to was amazing and every thing Jihoon said made me smile and fall for him even more.

The day was almost over and for the first time in my entire life , I felt like a princess. I was filled with so much happiness. Jihoon took me to to every place we hung out through our years of dating, like our favourite park, the cinema and even riverside.

I was now leaning against the motorbike, waiting for Jihoon to come back as he had to go take a call. I saw him come back with a hug smile on his face. I smiled as I stood up properly and walked over to him. "What took you so long?" Jihoon smiled as he stood besides me.

"Well I wanted to end the night perfectly so... Jjang!" From behind his back, Jihoon brought out my favourite  ice cream. I smiled brightly as I took the cone. I looked around before back at Jihoon.

"Where's your cone?" Jihoon shook his head. "I'm fine, I wanted to get it for you anyways.." I frowned and put the cone in front of his lips. "At least have a bite. Or else I'm not having any.."

Jihoon chuckled a bit and nodded. He took a lick before wiping his lips. "Aish.. you always have a way of making me do things.."

I smiled as I took a bite from my ice cream. After a while, I heard Jihoon snicker. I looked at him I confusion as he leaned in closer.

Without any warning, Jihoon kissed me, causing my ice cream to almost fall out of my hands. When we broke away, I saw him wipe his lips. "There was some ice cream still there. I wiped it off for you.."

I felt my face become hot and red as I looked away. Jihoon laughed a bit and grabbed my chin gently to his direction. "Don't be shy... your kisses are like cream..."