Chapter 79: Everything Is Fine

Start from the beginning

"But, I still wanted to learn. Beside you always like the girls Giving you food and spending time with your little brother is much fun." Mahiru said happily.

Kuro look away. "Annoying."

Mahiru frown. "Come on Kuro, Its Fun right?" Mahiru said.

"Yeah... I guess." Kuro said with a Pink in his Cheeks thats What Mahiru like.

💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫

Done breakfast, Mahiru made it to his Classroom on time.

"Good Morning Mahi-chan, Ash-chan." Koyuki greeted with his usual smile.

"Yo, Morning." Ryusei greeted.

"Morning Mahiru, Sleepy Ash." Sakuya greeted.

"Good Morning too Guys." Mahiru said and sat down on his sit tiredly.

"You seems to be tired why?" Sakuya ask.

"Well, Its just I didn't use to Travel, I use to just walking never thought Travelling would be Exhausted." Mahiru said.

"Travelling?" Sakuya ask.

"Oh, Yeah the twins said you moved, Is that True?" Ryusei ask.

"Yeah, I move in Kuro's place. Its huge but Far." Mahiru said and smile.

"Wait What!? You move to that Old Castle?" Sakuya ask with widen eyes.

"Yeah, Why?" Mahiru ask.

"Well, I thought you will be scared in that castle. Its like a Haunted mansion." Sakuya said.

"Ah~ It is at first. But a little re-touch would be good." Mahiru said smiling.

"Wait!? Ash Live in a Castle!?" Ryusei ask.

"Correction, An Old Castle." Sakuya said.

"But still, A castle!?" Ryusei said.

"Yes, He live in that along with his 8 brothers. But since his brothers was out with their own ahm... Eves they not often visited their old house." Mahiru said.

"Oh I see, Damn your lucky." Ryusei said.

"Well,you should invite us to go sometimes." Sakuya said.

"Yeah, I would like to see a Castle." Koyuki said with sparkling in his eyes.

"Is It ok Kuro?" Mahiru ask the cat who is rolling in his soft brown hair.

"Nya~ No They are too annoying specially the cabbage hair~." The cat reply.

"Shut up You stupid Cat! Were not that Annoying!" Sakuya said shaking the cat.

"Hey! Don't treat the cute little thing like that!?" A girl from their class snach Kuro out of Sakuya's grip and glare at him.