Chapter 66: How do we Rewrite the Stars?

3rd person's pov

When Licht heard that Mahiru would be go home. Licht went to Mahiru's room with the stupid hedgehog.

"Its sad~ The princess will go home already the fun already stop~." Lawless said while fake crying.

Mahiru chuckle at Lawless's childless act. "You can visit whenever you like Lawless-san." Mahiru said.

"No~ Don't ever Visit." Kuro said lazily but serious in his cat form.

"Oh~ Why Nii-san? Are you jealous that I might Steal Mahiru from you~?" Lawless said teasing his brother. Kuro just glare at at Lawless.

Lawless laugh. " hahahha.. I'm just kidding nii-san. The princess is all yours. Beside I have my own Princess." Lawless said and grab Licht hand and kiss it.

Licht blush a million shade of Red. But next thing Lawless knows he was thrown up by Licht through the the balcony.

"Oh~ Licht Can you see how sweet Lawless is? Why can't you just say 'i love you' to him?" Mahiru said chuckling.

Licht blush but look away. "Its not easy idiot. Specially if you have a carrier to protect." Licht said and sigh. He sat down on the edge of the bed.

"Beside if My parents found out I'm dating with a Boy, They will do everything to separate me and Lawless. I don't want that to happened. Just like last time between you and me. " licht said and look down.

Mahiru look down.

Kuro was curious,

"Why what happened?" Kuro ask.

Mahiru sat down on the bed near Kuro, he started to pat the cat. "Oh, Licht's Parents found out he was having a Friend commoner so they manage to lock Licht on the apartment that they own. Well Licht manage to escape here and there until... He was send away to continue his Piano lesson. But with the help of Kranz we manage to have a contact to each other and manage to see each other. But not often. Its usually 4 months a year. Its complicated to deal with his parents but... (Mahiru look at Licht) I'm sure that won't be a problem if You try yo be independent. Your already 19 soon turn to be 20 right Li-chan?" Mahiru said and smile.

"Yeah... I know that But... Still... I'm Scared... I never ever argue or fight against my parents before. Who knows what those two can do." Licht said looking down.

Mahiru smile, he stand up and ealk towards licht and pat Licht's head.

"Everything is Gonna fine, You and Lawless with everyone else it will be ok." Mahiru said and smile.

"Why do you always Make us feel Better, truly your an angel." Licht said and gave a smile.

Mahiru blush a little. "I think I'll take that as a Compliment." Mahiru said.

"Before you leave, Can we sing a song Together? Just like the old times?" Licht said and standing up.

Mahiru was shock a Bit. But smile, "sure." Mahiru said and smile.

Licht grab Mahiru's wrist and drag him to a Music Room but stop along the way. "Kuro come along." Mahiru said and smile.

Kuro was shock and happy to see Mahiru's beautiful smile once more so he let hisself Be drag to The Music room with those two.

Soon after, Licht was on the sit with his finger started to trailed the keys with Mahiru who is seeing Licht play along with those white Black keys.

Kuro was on Mahiru's arms.
A familiar hedgehog went towards the top of The Piano wanted to witness his owner play the Piano. It bother licht First but then continue playing.