Chapter 1: Finally, he went out

3rd person's pov

"ASH! You need to go out in there! YOU NEED SOME OUTDOOR STUFF TOO." All of Love said banging on the big white door, with blue carvings on it.

"Can't deal... Leave me alone." Ash reply lazily as he cover hisself with his blanket while he was sleeping. All he wanted to do is sleep and get one day of peace.

"ASH! YOU HAVE 10 SECOND TO OPEN THIS DOOR OR IT WILL BE BROKEN!" The mother yelled.

Ash sigh and get up from his bed with a groan. "Why can they just leave me alone!? Can I have a day without them pestering me!?" Ash thought feeling annoyed. He openthe door and glare at them individually.

"What do you want?" Ash said giving a glare to his brothers.

"Oh Nii-san, you should really look at yourself in the mirror. Look at you..." All of love said looking at Ash from top to toe.

"Tsk, so what? I told you a hundred times I do not want to go out. So leave me alone." Ash growl at his brother and sister. Before he can close the door his sister put her feet on the door to prevent it from closing.  She grab Ash back collar and drag him out.

"Sorry if this is a force but its been what? A hundred years since you didn't go Outside of the house, so today you like it or not your going." His  sister said with a bad aura which Ash gulp. Then he sigh in annoyance.

"Why? Why do you guys can't leave me alone!?" Ash said as he stand up and slam the door behind him. He doesn't really like going out. So what if he is being a hundred years lock in his room? So what if he doesn't like socializing? Its his happiness, its what he likes to be alone.

He can't remember a day where his annoying brother will barge in in his room to force or atleast try to pull him outside of the house. All Ash wanted is to eat some junk foods, play Video games and that is. No more, he wouldn't say he doesn't like his siblings but he sometimes wish that they weren't this annoying.

Ash groan in annoyance once more before just putting a jacket and thats is. "Ah... its so troublesome to go...." Ash said, he open the door and saw his two siblings. His sister and his brother.

"Lets go Ash?" Love ask happily

" do we really have too... its too troublesome..." ash said lazily.