King_And_Lionheart/Sherlock

BANG!

I literally jumped in my couch reading the newspaper quietly when I heard that. I gave confusing look to myself and turned around to see who it was. 

Sherlock with an angry look on him opened the door furiously and slammed it, making the whole apartment shake.

"Well it sounds like someone had a bad day," I mumbled as I  walking towards him while he plopped on the couch growling.

"What's up pouty face?" I asked him as soon as I sat on the couch next to him.

"I don't know, Jessica! I just lost a bloody case!" angrily said Sherlock, getting off the couch and started pacing.

"You mean that murder case that you have been working on for weeks now?" I asked him

"Yes yes YES!" yelled Sherlock. He kicked a wooden chair, which toppled over with a small bang. He sighed, realizing what he did and picked it up.

"It's just that, I don't know what's up with me! I mean I'm London's famous consulting detective and I don't know... In the last few cases, my mind isn't on it like it usually is," said Sherlock finally not pacing anymore.

"Hmm well, maybe a cup of tea will help you," I suggested. I stood up to get some tea, but was immediately stopped by Sherlock's hand on my shoulder.

"Wait no. Please, stay," whispered Sherlock. His deep voice made my spine shiver and I looked up at him. 

His sparkling eyes found mine and for a few moments we stood like that. My stomach started having butterflies and his hand that was on my shoulder went slowly down to my hand, which he grasped.

"Jessica?" he mutterd.

"Yes Sherlock?"

"I've realized why my mind isn't on my cases."

"What is it then?"

He paused for a moment getting a little closer to my face and finally breathed, "You."

Our lips met and it felt right to kiss him. My whole body was full of electricity and I could kinda tell he was too. His hands traveled around my waist and held me close while I wrapped my arms around his neck. 

Unfortunately, we broke apart, but we were still in each others arms.

"I thought I would never admit this Jessica, but I think I've fallen in love with you," said Sherlock on my neck and kissed it.

I smiled and replied, "I think I have too Sherlock."

"And you were all that I thought about. Not about anything else. Just you," whsipered Sherlock.

"Same here, my love."

He started stroking my brown hair and mumbled, "I love you."

"I love you too Sherlock."

I gave him a tight squeeze and we stood in that position for a while. Enjoying each others company and love.