Chapter 74: The permission

Start from the beginning

"Oh~ Misono You never said that You are coming. I miss you so Much, Abel-Chan too." Mikuni said as he hug Misono like his personal teddy bear. Misono gave a Punch at Mikuni's Stomach. Which lead to Mikuni Groan.

"I told You stay away From me idiot." Misono said as he walk far from his Brother.

Mikuni pouted and fake cry. "My Innocent and Kind Brother is Gone waahhhh... Can't believe this Happening... Abel-Chan... Little Miku is Gone...." Mikuni said sulking in the corner.

Misono blush at what his brother just call him. He then look away and Groan in annoyance.

"Your so childlish and annoying." Misono commented.

Mikuni became more depressed than he already is and was Sulking.

"Tsk, How annoying." Licht said as he settled hisself in the couch.

"Your the one To talk Angel Wanna be." Mikuni said and smile. Licht glare at him coldly but Licht calm down.

"Ah~ How about I'll make something to drink for all of us." Lily said.

"Doubt is on it already." Kuro said still not looking at them but focus his lazy eyes at The T.V.

"Ok, I'll go help Doubt." Lily said and went to kitchen.

"Ok, Where is Mahiru?" Misono ask as he summon his lead and sat down like a boss of Ceo he is.

"Ahm.. Sleeping in my room." Kuro said.

"Ok, Surprisingly he didn't wake within this noise." Misono said.

"Ofcourse he won't. No matter what noise you will do here, if you stay at Nii-san room you won't hear a single thing. His room is at then end of the hall way and he made it as Sound proof as ever because he hates Noise." Lawless explains.

"Ah~ No wonder." Misono said.

Kuro look down. "His also Tired..." Kuro murmur.

"What happened?" Mikuni ask a little bit curious.

Kuro just sigh and he was going to say something when Lily and Doubt came out from the kitchen helding two Trays one with their drinks and one with some Cookies.

"Wow, Who made this?" Misono ask as he got the cookies.

"Lily did. He always is the one who make such a Thing." Old child said and got the cookie. "As Expected Lily You can compare to Mahiru's cooking already." Old Child said.

"Ah, Its fine. Its sad that Nee-san Is isn't here." Lily said looking down.

"You can Hang out with your Sister if you wanted to." Misono said.

Lily widen his eyes. "Heh? Really?" Lily ask with a hopeful eyes.

"Sure why not. Just remember the distance Limit thats all." Misono said and bite the cookie.

"Oh, Thank you very Much Misono. I shall strip with thi-" misono throw a book. "Don't strip!" Misono said.

Lily gave an Innocent smile.

"Ah~ So noisy that I could Just die." Kuro commented and sip whatever he is sipping.

"Your the one who talk sloth." Misono yelled.

"But forgot about that, Lets talk about Mahiru. What really happened?" Misono ask.

Kuro sigh. He look at everyone who look at him waiting him to start talking. He sigh again.