Chapter 72: new Life 2

Start from the beginning

"What do you do here most of the time?" Mahiru ask.

"I'm just in my room watching T.V, Playing games, Nor sleep all day why?" Kuro said.

Mahiru sigh. "Why did I bother to ask?"

"Yeah." Kuro said and focus his eyes on T.V.

"You do nothing All day, Thats Quite Hard for me..." mahiru said while looking at the T.V who suddenly shut down. He look at Kuro who is holding the remote. Mahiru look at Kuro Curiously.

"I do Nothing, But let me show you something." Kuro said as he grab Mahiru's hand and drag Mahiru towards the back of the Living room which there is a hallway leading to a Large Glass door. Kuro open the door and what Mahir saw amuse him.

There was a beautiful Garden filled with different flowers. The Fowers where beautiful. Roses, Daisy, Blue bell, Sun flowers, and Other kinds of Flowers where blooming beautifully. But not All some are started to die already, But still the garden was beautiful. There ar some water spout located in the ground, some large tree located in the end and center of the
garden and two old Water water fountains that was located on the side of the Garden.

"The garden is divided into two portions. This portion was The flowers which Lily loves To see and plants. As you can see there is a Giantic Tree innthe center of of the garden. Its use for a boundary. Because starting from that point towards the end are Vegetable and Fruits garden that Wrath was planting. But as You can see since were not here anymore the garden start to fade." Kuro said.

"I use to sleep in the garden hiding on those soft bush since It was more comfortable." kuro explained while looking at the garden with his half lided eyes.

"Too bad its gonna be dead soon since no one would really take care of them." Kuro said.

Mahiru frown. "Ofcourse we will gonna take care of them." Mahiru said happily.

Kuro widden his eyes. "Are you kidding me? Thats too much a Pain..." Kuro said lazily.

"Don't be lazy Kuro, You like the garden too so better take care of it. So where is the switch to the water spout?" Mahiru ask.

Kuro shrug and sigh. "Don't know I usually just in my room and don't get out." Kuro reply. Mahiru hit Kuro's Arm.

"I'm still not Fund with that you know." Mahiru said pouting.

"Your too much of A Pain." Kuro said lazily.

"Come Kuro lets rest there in that tree." Mahiru said and start to drag kuro there but as soon as the sun hit kuro's skin it turn to a Cat.

"Such a Pain." Kuro said.

Mahiru pick the cat. "Cute, Lets go." Mahiru said held Kuro on his arms and run towards the tree and both settle down. Kuro transformed into his human form once they under the shades.

Mahiru then lean his Head on Kuro's lap which Kuro pat His lover's beautiful Brown Hair.

Mahiru was looking at the Sky. "The sky do really is beautiful. It really reminds me of You Kuro. Everytime I look at the sky. Its you always come My mind." Mahiru said and smile. Kuro was shock a bit but smile at Mahiru and kiss his forehead.

"Thank You, I'll take that as a Compliment." Kuro said.

Mahiru chuckle.

"I like your Smile. Your chuckle is Music to my ears. Its hard to see You crying and that sweet smile of yours replace by sadness. I don't think I can handle seeing you like that ever again." Kuro said and was looking at his Lover beautiful eyes. Mahiru put his hand on Kuro's Cheeks.