Meeting the Guy Who Sent Grayson Back in Time

Author's Note: all videos in this chapter were for fair use to teach you guys what I was talking about when you see the videos.
Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing.

"So Grayson when you were sent back in time, did it hurt?"
"Seeing you almost get tortured hurt my heart. But no being sent back seven years in the past didn't hurt."
"Do you know how you got sent back in time? Or any idea as to who would send you back in time?"
"The only people who come to mind are your parents or your brother James."
"That's it? No one else comes to mind?"
"Nope."
"I get that I was kidnaped and tortured, but why would my family send you back in time to save me? Or wait seven fucking years to get someone to help nine year old me? And seriously why doesn't anyone else come to mind?"
"Because it makes sense that your family would be the ones to help you."
"Your family is my family."
"True, but I'm talking about your actual family."
"I have too many family members."
"You can never have too many family members."
"Says who Grayson?"
"Says me."
"And if you think about it the first group of friends you ever make is your family."
"True, but let's get serious now. Who sent you back in time and why? For all we know it was for a totally different reason."
"Like what?"
"I don't know. I guess we'll have to wait to find out."
"I just hope we don't have to wait too long."
"Why's that Grayson?"
"Does it really matter?"
"No...not really."

3 hours later...
Grayson's POV
"You feeling alright Daniel? You're a little bit off balance. Maybe you should lie down."
"I feel fine."
"Lie down Daniel. A seizure could be coming on and I don't want you to get hurt."
"Fine I'll lie down."
"On your side."
"Yes mom."
I just chuckled.
Before Daniel could even lie down he fell to the ground and started seizing, I didn't even have to catch him.
After five minutes the seizure was still going on, so I called 911 and told them what was going on.
After waiting for half an hour the paramedics finally arrived, but Daniel was still seizing.

1 hour later...
"Ow! My head. What the hell happened?"
"You had a seizure which lasted for a total of thirty-five minutes. And since I didn't have anytime to catch you as you were falling you hit your head on the sidewalk. Your seizure happened after I told you to lie down."
"Did you call 911?"
"Yes. That's why you're in a hospital bed. The nurse said that you're going to have to spend two to three days in here just to be safe. Julie (the nurse) also said that your blood sugar was extremely low."
"That's because I haven't eaten for four days."
"Are you trying to kill yourself again!?"
"No. I just haven't been hungry for some reason. Plus I told you that I was a new and improved Daniel. That I would no longer run away, cut myself or have any suicidal thoughts."
"Well starving yourself counts as suicide."
"I promise you that I'm not starving myself."
"I hope not."
"I'm thirsty, can you get me something to drink?"
"Sure. Would you like apple juice or orange juice?"
"Apple juice please."
"One apple juice coming up? Anything else?"
"Maybe a sandwich, any kind will do."
"One surprise sandwich coming up."

Grayson's POV
"Are you Grayson?"
"Yes I am."
"Can I talk to you for a few minutes about Daniel?"
"Sure. Is this about the seizure he had?"
"Yes. You see Daniel hasn't eaten anything for a total of five days when he had his seizure, so he didn't have a lot of blood sugar at the time of his seizure. And due to his lack of eating he put himself at great risk, and obviously could've killed himself. If you were wondering what kind of seizure your friend had, it's know as status epilepticus. It's where the victim has a seizure or two seizures that last longer than five minutes. Right now your friend is lucky to be alive."
"Why?"
"Because seizures that last longer than thirty minutes can kill you and cause damage to the brain. Your friend may be alive, but that seizure did a number to his brain so he may have some memory loss. We may have to keep Daniel here for four more days instead of two."
"Ok. If Daniel has another thirty minute seizure is there anyway I can do to help him at home before calling 911 and rolling him onto his side?"
"No. You should call 911 immediately, because if you don't you run the risk of watching your friend die right in front of you. Your friend was lucky to survive this time, but next time he won't be so lucky."
"So what you're saying is that Daniel will die if he has another one?"
"Yes."
"Oh. Is there anything else that I should know?"
"Just make sure that Daniel keeps his blood sugar high."
"I will. Now I really must get Daniel's snack to him, so please excuse me."

5 minuets later...
"Finally, what kept you?"
"I was talking with a doctor who told me that if you have another thirty minute seizure you'll die. So please make sure you keep your blood sugar high. I don't want to lose you."
"I will...I promise."
"I'll be holding you to that promise. After all you scared me to death with that seizure."
"I'm sorry."
"It's ok, I forgive you."
"I love you Daniel."
"I love you too bro."

5 days later...
"Feeling better Daniel?"
"Yeah. Has the glue dissolved yet?"
"You busted your head open?"
"Yes."
"Let me take a look."
I felt around Daniel's head and noticed that he still had some glue on his head.
"Well, has it?"
"Not just yet. Give it a few days, ok?"
"Ok."
"And when the glue does disappear, hit the shower because you're starting to stink. And I understand that it's not your fault."
"The important thing is that I'm all right, right?"
"Absolutely."
"Now let's get on with our search."
"Are you sure that you're up for it? Because you haven't fully recovered yet."
"I'll be fine. I promise."
"Ok, if you're sure."
"I am."
"Just take it easy, ok?"
"I will."
"Good."
"Daniel, when you were asleep these past few days did you have any dreams?"
"What sort of dreams?"
"About your family."
"You want to know if I had a dream about who sent you back in time, don't you? Well the answer to your question is no. Because no one from my family sent you back in time."
"Then who did? And I bet you know something and you're not telling me, so spit it out. Who sent me back in time to save you? Jesus? You from the future? The Justice League? Kronos?"
"Why would the Justice League send you back in time? They're fictional characters. And I know that you were just joking around, but get real Grayson. You're not six anymore."
"At least I act my age."
"At least I had a girlfriend."

"I thought we were a couple."
"We are. I'm just saying."
"You wanna break up and date girls again?"
"Would be nice."
"Then say it. Say you wanna break up with me."
"I Daniel-Nicholas Riggs-Beliveau will always love you Grayson Riggs."
"You better."
"And if I don't?"
I slapped Daniel as hard as I could, hoping to leave a mark, but I didn't. Daniel then scooped me up onto his shoulders and gave me an airplane spin,

before throwing me over his head as if he was going for an F-5, but instead I landed on my feet.

I looked at Daniel with a confused look.
"You didn't think that I was actually going to give you an F-5, did you?"
"Yes I did."
"Well I would never hurt you, and what happened in the past was an accident and you know it."
"I know. After all you did "space out". In my opinion that was just an excuse. You wanted to break my arm, didn't you?"
"Spacing out is also know as an absence seizure."
"Tell me the truth, did you really space out that day? Or did you intend on breaking my arm? Because it was pretty close to breaking."
"And I'm sorry about that, and yes I am telling you the truth."
"Ok, I believe you."

5 hours later...
"Can we help you?"
"Yeah, it's just that your friend looks extremely familiar to me Daniel."
"Who are you and how the hell do you know my name?"
"We met back in grade two Daniel."
"I'll need more information than that."
"You helped me calm down on my first day since I was extremely nervous."
"Joshua?"
"Yep, that's me."
"How the hell are you?"
"Good, How are you?"
"I'm good. Right now me and Grayson are on a hunt to find out who sent him back in time."
"Need any help?"
"No, but I'm curious to know why and how you recognized Grayson."
"The Walking Dead and because I'm the one who sent him back in time."