In the hospital

3 hours later...
Grayson's POV
I stepped out of Chandler's room, took out my phone and called up my mum. She answered immediately.
"Hey Grayson."
"Hi mum. I have something to tell you."
"What is it?"
"Chandler's in the hospital. He fell off of the roller coaster we went on."
"Is he all right?"
"No. He has four broken discs in his neck, five broken ribs, two of which have punctured his lungs, his left arm and right leg are broken, and he had a busted open head, but that's been taken care of. We're at Atlanta Medical Care, third floor room 219. They just finished the surgeries though.
"We're on our way."
"Ok, see you soon."
"See you soon."
The call ended after that and I called up Hana and told her the exact same thing.
I put my phone away and reentered Chandler's room. I walked up to Daniel and his kids and looked at him.
"I'm sorry you and your kids had to see that."
"Don't worry about it."
"I hope Chandler doesn't..."
"He's not going to."
"Don't give me false hope. I know that he's my brother and I have faith that he'll survive, but anything can happen in this situation."
"That's true but Chandler is a tough young man, he'll pull through."
"I agree, he is tough and I also agree that he'll pull through."
"We nearly died a shit ton of times and we're still alive."
"No thanks to you! You were in on my attack!"
"You know I had no choice."
"I know. I still don't understand why you let "them" play that day."
"Everyone deserves a second chance."
"Everyone except them. I hate to say it but you're an idiot for letting them play! We nearly died that day! I know that we didn't, but you almost got us killed!"
"You're right, I did."
"Were you in on that attack as well!?"
"Fuck you Grayson! That was a one time thing."
"You lead them to me, which ended up with me getting my throat slit! Then we got into a full on brawl with them! And then you let them play grounders with us, which got us kidnapped and tortured until we nearly died! Some friend you are!"
"You don't want to be friends? That's fine with me. I don't care. I don't need you anyway. I never needed you. You ungrateful son of a bitch!"
"What about Chandler?"
"Fuck him and fuck you too!"
As I was leaving with my kids Grayson pulled me back and gave me a hell of a right hand.
I returned the favour and continued to assault Grayson. Grayson pushed me away from him and immediately tackled me to the ground and managed to punch me ten times before I flipped him on his back and once again returned the favour, but instead of punching him for the tenth time I decided to choke him.
I continued to choke him until his face was red like a tomato. When I stood up I looked down at him and spat on him.

15 minutes later...
My parents have finally arrived and luckily I managed to cover up the damage that Daniel did to me.
"How could this have happened?"
"I don't know mum. It must have been one of those rare occasions when someone falls out."
"My poor baby."
I watched as my mum kissed Chandler on the forehead.
"My poor son..."
"He's going to be fine mum. I guarantee it."
"I'm sure he is as well. He's tough, just like his brother."
"Maybe even tougher."

10 minutes later...
The heart rate monitor started to beep slower and slower, until it stopped.
Doctors and nurses came running into the room and obviously we had to leave the room.
"My poor baby. My poor baby's..."
"Chandler's going to be fine mum. I know he is. He's a strong young man. He'll pull through."

7 minutes later...
"Your son is all right Mrs. Riggs, you can go in and see him. The only thing is, he's going to need a blood transfusion."
"Daniel the asshole could do it if he were here."
"Don't talk about family like that."
"Its true mum."
"Why? What happened before we arrived?"
I removed the make up that I put on and said, "he beat me up!"
"Why would he do that?"
"Because he's a jerk! Now enough talk, lets go check on Chandler."

Later...
It was just me and Chandler in his room, and he looked a little disappointed.
"Grayson, come over here."
I walked over to Chandler.
"Sit down."
I sat down on the chair beside his bed and looked at my brother.
"What is it Chandler?"
"I heard and saw what happened between you and Daniel. And I have to ask, why?"
"Why what?"
"You blamed him for almost getting both of you killed..."
"HE DID!!!"
"And you even brought up the fact that he was in on your attack. You even said that he was an idiot for giving your bullies a second chance."
"It's true. He is an idiot."
"You even said and I quote, "You lead them to me, which ended up with me getting my throat slit! Then we got into a full on brawl with them! And then you let them play grounders with us, which got us kidnapped and tortured until we nearly died! Some friend you are!"
"HE DID. I should've just let him kill himself when he ran away."
"GRAYSON!!!"
"If you saw and heard everything, then you must know that he said..."
"I heard him, but I knew that he didn't mean it. I also know that he didn't mean it when he called you an ungrateful son of a bitch."
"He meant it. And too be honest, I'm glad that he's out of our lives now."
"We'll still see him on set."
"If we do, tell him to stay out of my way."
"You two used to be the best of friends. You two were practically inseparable. You two would always make not just each other laugh, but everyone around you."
"That's all in the past. We were friends once, but never will be again."
"You say that now, but sooner or later you're going to regret everything that happened today, just like Daniel."
"Fuck Daniel! I hope he dies a horrible death."
"GRAYSON!!!!!"
"Chandler, what you need....is a reality check. Talk to me when you find yours."