Moving back in

Daniel: Who is this? And how did you get my number?

Unknown: right now my name is not important, but what is important is the fact that you're in danger.

Daniel: How the fuck did you get this number and how do you know that you have the right number.

Unknown: your name is Daniel-Nicholas Beliveau, is it not?

Daniel: Who the fuck are you?

Unknown: I overheard some people saying that they'll be heading your way later on in the day. There had to be at least five people, maybe more. They said that they're going to kill you by beating you to death.

Daniel: Uh huh, sure.
I turned off my phone and fell asleep.

7:30 a.m.
"Hey dad, wake up." Kaden stated.
I woke up to see that my kids were freshened up and ready to head to school.
"Are you going to walk us to school or not?" Kaden wondered.
"Uh, yeah, sure. Just give me five minutes to freshen up, all right?"
"Ok, we'll be waiting here on the couch for you." Alice declared.
Right after my shower I headed back into the living room and Alice and Kaden stood up immediately.
"All right, let's head out."

Outside
"So Kaden, how are your new friends treating you?"
"My former bullies are treating me all right. We don't really talk to each other. So I wouldn't really call them my friends just yet."
"Oh. Give it time. I'm sure that they'll come around soon."
"I hope so."
After about five minutes of walking we finally arrived at the school.
"Have a good day!"
"We will. See you later dad."
"Right back at you."
On my way home I turned my back on and noticed that I had eight messages from the same person who messaged me last night.

Unknown: be very careful tomorrow. You never know when they'll strike.

Unknown: you shouldn't be ignoring me. So if you continue to, your fate will be decided.

Unknown: if you give me a chance, I can help you.

Unknown: you better answer me, I'm getting sick and tired of you ignoring me. If want to die tomorrow, be my guest.

Unknown: I know I said this already, but I can help. You have to trust me on this.

Unknown: FUCKING ANSWER ME!!!

Unknown: please Daniel, answer me.

Unknown: well don't blame me when you die, for you have been warned.

Daniel: Whoever the hell you are, leave me the fuck alone!

Unknown: I want to help you Daniel, but I can't until you listen to me.

Daniel: Bye, asshole!
I turned my cellphone off and continued on my way home.

A few minutes later...
I was inside the living room, lying down on the couch, staring at the ceiling.
I really need to find out who this person is who keeps messaging me, and how the hell they got my cellphone number.
I sighed and sat up. I turned on the TV and then the Apple TV. I went onto CraveTV and decided to watch South Park, since I haven't watched that show for a few years.