Games

It was still Grayson's turn, he was playing as Michael and he was just driving on the freeway. He was driving to Sandy Shores, but he stopped the car and got out. He wanted to get a new car, he didn't seem to like the car he was in. He was driving a Sabre Turbo.
"Hey, Grayson. I dare you to play frogger and the first car that hits you will be your new car, but if you die we won't count this one as a death."
"Ok."
The very moment Michael jumped into the freeway was the exact moment that he got struck by a car. He was surprisingly struck by an infernis and he nearly lost all of his health, he was just a sliver away from dying.
Michael pulled out a musket and shot the driver dead in the head. He then proceeded to hijack the car but before he drove off he dropped a few C-4 bombs. As he drove off he blew them up and a he also blew up a few cars as well. He now had 5-0 after him, but it was only a one star wanted level. That soon changed when Michael started to shoot at the cops, raising his wanted level all the way up to three.

3 minutes later
Once Michael had arrived at the Mackenzie Air Field, he got out of the car and went to war with the cops.

30 minutes later
I was surprised that Grayson didn't die yet, he came close but somehow he miraculously survived.
It wasn't long until the military came.
Michael was really screwed now. He died a minute after they arrived.
"Aww man."
"You did good Grayson. I don't think any of us could survive that long against the cops. Now how about we have a challenge to see who can beat Grayson's time first." Chandler stated.
"Thirty minutes? I can beat that no problem. I guarantee you that I can last over ninety minutes with the cops on my ass."
"Prove it!"
"Ok I will."

45 minutes later
I had died but at least I set a new time to beat.
"So, what happened to Mr. Ninetyminutes?" Hana wondered. "Were you too afraid to showcase your skills?"
"No. I just didn't want to be that guy who sets a time that is "impossible" to others, that's all. I was being courteous. So good luck to you Chandler. Don't die to quickly, you don't want the most shameful time out of all of us do you?"
"No, but I'm not worried because I'll be getting the top time...unlike somebody."
Since I knew he was just joking around I just chuckled a bit.
"Did you guys miss me?" I queried.
"Yeah, we did." Grayson responded.
"Was it quiet around here after I left?" I questioned.
"No not really." Grayson replied.

75 minutes later
It had appeared that no one had really beaten the new time, Hana tied with Grayson and Chandler tied with me, which was fine with me. I didn't really mind.
"Well, that was fun. We should do this again sometime."
"Then let's go for a round two." Grayson suggested.
"You guys go ahead. I just feel like watching this round."
"Ok." Hana said. "Does this have anything to do with Kaden?"
"No. It doesn't. I'm just not a huge GTA fan that's all. I prefer Assassin's Creed."
"How long do you usually play Grand theft auto for before you get bored of it?" Grayson asked.
"It depends."
"On?" Grayson questioned.
"Whether I'm playing with my friends or not. If I am I'll usually play until like two in the morning."
"Wow and what time do you usually start?" Grayson queried.
"About this time. We usually go on rides and verse each other in  practically the same deathmatch each time."
"Cool." Grayson said.
"Yep."
"So, why don't you want to go for a second round? If you want you can set the time to beat."
"Nah, I'm good. I'm fine with just the one round and if you want a time to beat try to survive for fifty minutes or more."

2 hours and 25 minutes later
Everyone gave up on trying to beat my time challenge, but I must say they did come close. They were only off by a few minutes and instead of using Michael they used Trevor.
"Would you like to try to beat your own challenge, Daniel?"
"I'm good, thanks anyway Grayson."
"So, what would you like to do now?"
"I don't really care to be honest. Anything is fine with me."
"Well, after supper we could go to the park and play some grounders or whatever floats your boat." Hana suggested.
"Sure, why not? As long as we're home in time for the news." I answered.
"The news? Since when do you watch the news?" Chandler wondered.
"Ever since I moved." I replied.
"Oh. I guess we could do that." Hana stated.

5:00 pm
We had just arrived at the park and we were still undecided of what we were going to play.
"How about this? I'll do a back flip off the top of the structure and if I stay on my feet we play freeze tag but if I fall backwards we'll play grounders."
"Be careful."
"When am I never careful Hana?"
"That time you nearly fell to your death." Grayson pointed out.
"Point taken."
I climbed onto the structure and onto the highest point. I looked at how far the fall was, it was only a fifteen foot drop. I took a deep breath and then jumped off a did my back flip. When I landed I stumbled back and it would appear that I had twisted my ankle as well, but I didn't mind. It's not really that big of a concern. I quickly got up and returned to my friends.
When they all saw me limping they were wondering about what happened.
"It's just a twisted ankle. I'll be fine. Come on let's get our game started. We're playing freeze tag, just incase you're wondering."
"Are you going to be able to run?"
"I'll manage, Chandler. Now let's get started."

50 minutes later
We had decided that we had, had enough and decided to head home.
During our walk home we ran into some unfriendly faces. Grayson and I knew them all to well.
"What do you guys want?" I asked.
"We just wanted to apologize for all the harm we've caused."
"Yeah right. We drop our guard and then your goons from behind us knock us out and then you kidnap us. Then you'll probably kill us."
"It's no joke. We've actually come out here to apologize."
"Sorry, we're not falling for it."
We continued on our way home and we didn't look back.

A few minutes later
The very moment we entered the house was the same moment that the news came on.